Thread: Stores

Default Stores

Hey everybody
    In August ill be moving to the great state of California from my home in Iowa. I was wondering if anybody knew of any abdl stores along the way, like physical walk in kinda stores. I've heard of some in new york city but wasn't sure if their were anymore.

I don't know if there are any but I doubt you'd find any before getting to California and even then you'd be ridiculously lucky to find one in California, brick and mortar AB/DL shops don't really exist except in a few select locations. If they'd be anywhere in California it'd be either LA or San Francisco.

None that I know of, however if you order from XP medical for supplies you'll be pleased to know they are instate and your order is usually on your doorstep within a couple of days.

So, are there any bricks and mortar stores anywhere? I thought there was once one in DC - does anyone know if it's still going?

Quote Originally Posted by dprpantsnpypants View Post
    So, are there any bricks and mortar stores anywhere? I thought there was once one in DC - does anyone know if it's still going?
    From what I have heard the shop shut down years ago but the business runs online. And it is run by a bunch of sick old men.

If you are lucky you might find a fetish/BDSM shop that has some ABDL gear. There was one in my town but I never went before it closed.