Thread: Time for a change... (no pun intended!)

Default Time for a change... (no pun intended!)

So I've been using Goodnight's now for a while, and I need a change. Because I have the ability to bring the diapers into the house, and dispose of them (tricky, but possible), I figure I should start expanding my horizons. The diapers available to me are Depends, Attends, CVS brand, Walgreen's brand, Rite Aid brand, and Tena. Tena seems to be the best choice.

Which of those do YOU feel are the best absorbent/less leaks? Price is not an issue.

Thanks!!

I have been using the Rite aid brand adult protection for men/women overnight absorbancy, they contain a few full wettings without leaks, only problem is they are sized large.. I am using their s/m size (16 to a bundle) and find them just a bit to big and I am a 34 inch waist. But being a very heavy wetter they preform beyond expections.

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I have been using the Rite aid brand adult protection for men/women overnight absorbancy, they contain a few full wettings without leaks, only problem is they are sized large.. I am using their s/m size (16 to a bundle) and find them just a bit to big and I am a 34 inch waist. But being a very heavy wetter they preform beyond expections.
    I'm a 38'' waist, so which do you think would be best? S/M or M/L?

I think the s/m would be fine for you @ +- $10 per pac what can you lose .. i know I would swim in the M/L

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I think the s/m would be fine for you @ +- $10 per pac what can you lose .. i know I would swim in the M/L
    That's a really good price!! And rite aid is on my way home from college everyday. <33333