Thread: Need a diaper suggestion and/or advice.

Default Need a diaper suggestion and/or advice.

So here's the deal... I love Bambinos, but they're out of medium and its just about time to order again. I usually wear large diapers, but I've lost some weight and larges are fitting a bit... big. For the first time in forever, I can actually fit in to some medium diapers.

So, the problem. Bambino is out of stock on medium. I really don't want any store brand. I wear to bed, movies, and other times when a cheap diaper just doesn't cut it. So I don't know what to order. Nothing more annoying then a diaper that doesn't fit, hold up, or do its job. I'm looking for something that mediums run a bit bigger, and also are comfortable for extended use and wettings.

Suggestions please, suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    So here's the deal... I love Bambinos, but they're out of medium and its just about time to order again. I usually wear large diapers, but I've lost some weight and larges are fitting a bit... big. For the first time in forever, I can actually fit in to some medium diapers.

So, the problem. Bambino is out of stock on medium. I really don't want any store brand. I wear to bed, movies, and other times when a cheap diaper just doesn't cut it. So I don't know what to order. Nothing more annoying then a diaper that doesn't fit, hold up, or do its job. I'm looking for something that mediums run a bit bigger, and also are comfortable for extended use and wettings.

Suggestions please, suggestions!
    Dry 24/7s, or Abena M4s is my reccomendation.

Dry 24/7's most definitly fit big for a medium,somewere between a medium and large bambino. I also am in that tween size, where I can fit mediums,but prefer large in most diapers. I wish I could order something that fit perfect!

Wellness and Active Ultra are two others you could try. If you haven't tried a single-tape-per-side ABU diaper, I'd also recommend those, although their performance supposedly pales when compared to Abena X-Plus and the like.