Thread: coming to terms

Default coming to terms

So I am finally letting people know about my interest in diapers. No one I know personally, but to at least getting out and off my chest. I still haven't fully come to terms with this, but I hope with all the support here, I will be able to eventually. Otherwise I am a typical college student. I have a job where I ask alumni for donations. I am a writer, and love star wars. I really hope this site can help me grasp a hold of these feelings of mine, that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanddeath View Post
    So I am finally letting people know about my interest in diapers. No one I know personally, but to at least getting out and off my chest. I still haven't fully come to terms with this, but I hope with all the support here, I will be able to eventually. Otherwise I am a typical college student. I have a job where I ask alumni for donations. I am a writer, and love star wars. I really hope this site can help me grasp a hold of these feelings of mine, that I have.
    Welcome to ADISC I hope the site will be useful for you in getting a handle on things. I had to work a lot of this stuff out for myself but I was surprised to find even after coming to terms with it on my own that there was a whole social and positive dimension I was missing. If I was running down a list of weird urges to have, I certainly wouldn't have picked this one but it turns out to have its own benefits, as I expect you'll see.

Shifting gears, is your interest in Star Wars primarily for the old or the new...or the new which is old, i.e., Old Republic?

"May the Force be with you!"
    What do you like to write?

I am writing a book, about like action adventure and fantasy. As for star wars I like it all, but as of now I am in a RP forum set in the old republic, I am a sith, apprentice to the dark Lord.

Hey, just wanted to say hi to another newbie. I feel the exact same way, however I never got to get around to understanding much about this while I was in college. Eitherway, enjoy these times. I am a recent grad and really miss my college days.