Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm back and I've decided to go on with this.

Default So, I'm back and I've decided to go on with this.

I've decided to just go on with this. Why should I hide my desires while still at home, if my family doesn't like it they can live with it until I move out, which should be in a few months. Anyways, I've ordered a case of 42 diapers and I'm wondering what I should start eating to help loosen my bowels and help me urinate more. I know some of you are going to say I'm crazy for wanting to go 24/7 and all, but I've made up my mind and I know full well what the consequences of me doing this are. So, what should I start eating now to help with this and what should I wear to make the diapers less noticeable? All I have right now are jeans and really, really baggy pants that hang down almost a foot (I have to keep pulling them up constantly now).

The diapers I'll be wearing daily are abena x-plus mediums. I also need to find a place that sells body shirts that snap in the crotch as that would help keep the bulk down, am I right on that?

Well, thanks for your help.

Chlorophyll Pills, as I am assuming you are using for both. Lots of water, to dilute your pee so it doesn't smell bad. Buy belts to hold your pants up. You can wear around your family, just DON'T flaunt what you do in their face, do it, and they disapprove, do not rub it in their faces that you are doing something that they do not like. That will not end well for either of you. I don't know what you can eat to help you take care of solid business more, but laxatives are a bad choice. You should use just natural stuff such as food and drink.

I think that you can do this, and since it isn't my situation so I'm not going to say yes or no, I'm just going to give you my advice.

Anyhow, just,

wear around your family, just DON'T flaunt what you do in their face, do it, and they disapprove, do not rub it in their faces that you are doing something that they do not like.

Darkfinn

I'm glad you've made a decision. The first month will probably be the worst... getting used to wearing them all the time, changing in public, remembering to carry a spare diaper with you at all times... etc. After that it becomes part of your daily routine and you don't really notice.

The best way to losen your bowels and help you urinate easier would be to just use the diaper natrually, so when you need to pee just pee and when you need too poop just poop, after a while your body will find doing both functions more natrual and you shouldnt have too many problems, it may take a bit of time but will get eaiser the longer you where.

The changing in public part I'm ok with for some reason. It's just wearing/using around the family that's getting to me.

I guess I'll just go buy some new jeans then, I'm about due for some new ones anyways lol.

Darkfinn

Definately go one size up.

My waist is 34"... all my pants are 36".

Oh wow...same waist size as me, well almost. I've got a 33" waist.

I'm just doing just cleaning and finally removing those 5ish year old diapers in my closet and putting a lock on the bottom part of my dresser to keep the supplies in. Should I get some powder or would that be noticeable?

Get a belt...Just wear underwear over the diapers...Probably best to just eat when you normally do...If you want to pee more, then drink more...Chlorophyll pills will help with smell

i only have one thing i worry about, and thats health. the diaper has nothing to do with it either. if your eating a lot and drinking a lot, make sure you watch it. pop and junk food should not be increased. watter, apples, heathly snack foods like granola bars or rasens. keep that in mind.

Thanks for the advice/tips. I've just finished cleaning out my room of all the old, used diapers now and I've added a lock to the bottom part of my dresser (more like a cabinet). So, Monday when the case arrives I'll be ready.

Wish me luck.