Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing at night

Default Wearing at night

Okay so I am planing to wear a diaper to bed one night soon. But im worried that with how I sleep that it may come off. Also part of the reason I want to wear to bed is so I can pee without having to get up. (I know it all depends on how good the diaper is) But has anyone had problems with it leaking?

Im just looking for some tips for wearing at night. Thanks in advance.

I've had issues with leakage, although it works MUCH better for me if my penis is pointed down - easier to let go for me and also almost never leaks that way as long as the diaper has ample room left.

Depends on what brand you are using.

If it's a cheap brand...better make sure you know how to use the washing machine.

I've never had leaking problems with either M4's or Bambinos, no matter which way I'm pointed.

If you are going to try peeing in bed it is a good idea to have some kind of bed protection. Even good diapers will leak if you let go in the wrong position. Even a towel will do if you don't have a bed pad. It is much easier to let go when you know that a leak won't mean stripping the bed and changing sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    If you are going to try peeing in bed it is a good idea to have some kind of bed protection. Even good diapers will leak if you let go in the wrong position. Even a towel will do if you don't have a bed pad. It is much easier to let go when you know that a leak won't mean stripping the bed and changing sheets.
    But you still need to change that. Or what kind of bed protection have you?

recently I discovered that when I wear I have a harder time even getting to sleep. once Im alseep then im out for the night, but I hate just laying there waiting to go to sleep even though I can't. But thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    But you still need to change that. Or what kind of bed protection have you?
    Bed pads are best. If you leak you just change you PJs, diaper and pad. Way less laundry and much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Bed pads are best. If you leak you just change you PJs, diaper and pad. Way less laundry and much faster.
    But the aether things can still be wet to.

I find that most nights I double up to prevent leakage. A single diaper for me doesn't do it. And cheap diapers for sure don't. I've changed my bed a WHOLE lot in this learning experience

I've slept in molicares, bambino's, and M4's and never had an issue.