Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When does it come naturally when you go 24/7 ?

Default When does it come naturally when you go 24/7 ?

I have a question. I read that several people here eventually went to wearing 24/7. Who has actually done this long-term and not just as a short attempt? How long does it take / did it take for any of you until it (wetting) came naturally. Probably most here know that initially you have to stop walking and basically concentrate if you want to wet. Do you ever "unlearn" your potty-training after a while and it happens just "naturally" by itself? Anybody ever woke up surprised in the morning and noticed that your diaper was wet without you thinking about wetting before (in other words: it came "naturally")?

Quote Originally Posted by AlSpace View Post
    I have a question. I read that several people here eventually went to wearing 24/7. Who has actually done this long-term and not just as a short attempt?
    Count me in.

How long does it take / did it take for any of you until it (wetting) came naturally.
    Not long at all, in the sense that I could just do it without giving it much thought (although I had been an occasional wearer for quite awhile before going full time)

Do you ever "unlearn" your potty-training after a while and it happens just "naturally" by itself?
    Can't say I've had that happen so far. Several years later, I still have control.

Anybody ever woke up surprised in the morning and noticed that your diaper was wet without you thinking about wetting before (in other words: it came "naturally")?
    Yes. But I'm also a very deep sleeper.

I remember in one of my development classes that it takes four weeks for something to be come a habit, but it might've been more like 17 days, twas a while ago.

I've been 24/7 for over 10 years and still have control - and unfortunately never learned to wet while sleeping (unless under the influence of excessive amounts of alcohol...) As far as getting used to going in it without much if any thought, that didn't seem to take so long, and it's very noticeable and most uncomfortable for me to go without a diaper because of the inclination to simply pee whenever - not that I'm complaining!

Okay, here's a quick summary of what can happen. From my experience

You can not completely lose control is impossible no matter what you could try hypnosis or anything. It's humanly out of the question you'll still have control but very limited. Okay, you can lose some control you not to lose it completely you'll know you'll have to go but you can't hold it as much, so you'd end up wet or mess yourself. From my experience it feels like being a toddler during potty training you get the signals you got ago but if you don't make it on time. You end wet and or mess in your pants just like a small child during that potty training age. So the most you'll feel like a small child not being able to make it to the bathroom in time. That's it. You're not going to lose no control completely.

Your body functions the bathroom are two parts your muscle and your brain signal you can never lose we have no control. Like I said reason this even know you're using diapers 24/7 the muscle is still working even if it is a little that you can weaken them muscle but that's the most you can do. The only way you can lose complete control like that is if you physically hurt yourself the damaged muscle. That's the only way but if you're willing to do that you need to seek help. I'm not saying anybody on. Is but that's my honest opinion, if you want to become that bad I see it. Just have fun. Don't make this a routine for your life. It will be fun anymore. I can tell you from experience having this condition where you can't really hold it can really annoy you because you can watch complete movie or do something completely but I happen to run to the bathroom if you're not wearing a diaper. So that's why just wear diapers it's a lot easier.

It is possable to learn to wet or mess your diaper or pants without much thought and very little control.
    It takes month of dedacation and constand 24~7 wearing of diapers to get to the point of not being able to keep from wetting or messing yourself when you get the slitest feeling of needing to go and a couple of more years to get to where you only need to go after you have already begone to wet or mess yourself.
    Not something every diaper lover is willing to commit to or can adford to do as living in diapers constantly is not cheap, just ask anyone who is incontenent.
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Dec-2011 at 21:48. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

But end you never lose not you had to go you can complete it all where just go but however you can lose it where feel but can't hold back what start wetting and can't stop it. But not feel need go will away be there no matter what your body will send a single from brain need but what beable hold back long.

I have a question. I read that several people here eventually went to wearing 24/7. Who has actually done this long-term and not just as a short attempt?
    I've been wearing 24/7 by choice for four months today

How long does it take / did it take for any of you until it (wetting) came naturally. Probably most here know that initially you have to stop walking and basically concentrate if you want to wet.
    It didn't take me long at all to be able to wet whenever I felt like it. It just feels really right to me, so that could be why.

Do you ever "unlearn" your potty-training after a while and it happens just "naturally" by itself?
    In my case it'd be more accurate to say I've become diaper trained. When I'm diapered (which is always) I will wet on impulse. There is no conscious effort involved. I can however, prevent myself from wetting, so in that sense I'd say I've still got full control.

Anybody ever woke up surprised in the morning and noticed that your diaper was wet without you thinking about wetting before (in other words: it came "naturally")?
    If you mean bedwetting I don't think I have.

Thanks for the info. Seems like its different for most people, but still more complicated than I thought. I guess the "not being able to hold it for long" thing makes sense. Well, I am just wondering how that would work when you, for instance, walk around in a mall or while walking back and forth at work. Do those of you who have gone 24/7 then stop walking, let go, and then continue walking or can you just think "well, time to let go"? I guess you could also go to the bathroom and let go there, but that would be kind of weird and beside the point.

---------- Post added 27-12-2011 at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was 26-12-2011 at 10:23 ----------

But if you do, doesn't that make things easier, since you probably wet more often but in smaller amounts and don't automatically hold back, thereby creating the "flooding problem" ?

This is fascinating but I do take issue with the view that "you can never actually lose control". I know from bitter experience that age and infirmity make this a very real possibility - and it kicked in for me when I was about 50 (which I like to think is no age at all these days). The sense of powerlessness and the anxiety are pretty difficult to cope with and while the chances of inducing incontinence simply from wearing 24/7 are low, I think it worth pondering things very carefully before risking something that might have unexpected results.