Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Furry to be on Taboo on January 3rd at 9pm

Default Furry to be on Taboo on January 3rd at 9pm

Hello All,

While watching the NatGeo channel I saw a ad about a Taboo episode featuring a furry. A man dresses up as a blue cat. It's going to air on January 3rd at 9pm on the National Geograhic Channel. That's channel 63 on cable. In California at least. So yea, set your DVR.

-Stanley

youngbear9

Lol 63 here is Cartoon Network :P

63 is BET round here.lol

interesting, first eurotrash, then sexcetra, then csi, then my strange addiction, now taboo. Seems like we're slowly getting closer to being regarded as a quirky norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    interesting, first eurotrash, then sexcetra, then csi, then my strange addiction, now taboo. Seems like we're slowly getting closer to being regarded as a quirky norm.
    Around my house its the norm. we even do yiff jokes.

They had a blue cat on that CSI episode. It was a guy posing as a woman, "miss Kitty" if I recall correctly. There were sexual implications since she, who was really a he, kept kitting on other guys.

Cygnus

Oh no. All the furries are going to get their feathers ruffled just like with the whole Tyra incident. And what is it with blue freaking cats? I'm interested to see if it's the same suit from CSI.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    They had a blue cat on that CSI episode. It was a guy posing as a woman, "miss Kitty" if I recall correctly. There were sexual implications since she, who was really a he, kept kitting on other guys.
    Actually, he was called "Sexy Kitty"

the csi episode was a bad joke.
    true, the fandom is getting to be more "mainstream" but generally, getting more media most often leads to unwanted results.

edit: then again, getting more attention might be just what we need. it can go either way, really.

See, I liked the CSI one for furries. Better than the king baby one for sure.