Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: snowboarding with diapers

Default snowboarding with diapers

Well I just went snowboarding with a diaper on has anyone done this too?

Yes but for some reason I always soak from the outside in when I go outside padded in the snow.

i've done this :3
    it's SO SO SO convenient to not have to stop what you're doing and take a break. especially if you just got to the top of the mountain, or to the top of a black diamond or something...

Snow! Whats that? There is none around here and be now we should be up to our knees in the stuff and there is none comming soon. Going to take my new snow blower back and get my money back.

Ha, I absolutely love it! THe trick is to have good snowboard pants and plastic pants so you don't get sogged down with snow-water. I'm working up the courage to go snowboarding in my dungarees. (Pic is not of me!)

Catperson

I tried skiing once (without a diaper), and was about ready to solidify my sweat into the shape of a razor blade and use it to rip off the back 3 feet of my skis <.<

Never tried snowboarding, but I assume it would be similar.

Yup, three times so far, and loved it. Having some extra padding down there is good as an impact protection as well

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Snow! Whats that? There is none around here and be now we should be up to our knees in the stuff and there is none comming soon. Going to take my new snow blower back and get my money back.
    Agreed! We got our first "good" snow and it wasn't even a whole inch! On the plus side, if it stays like this then I will be able to easily go and see my brand new cousin that was born today Merry Christmas Eve!!!

haha I've only seen snow once, and it was wet snow (went to a trip to poland)
    it was 20C last night, and 38C during the day :/ it was really hot, australia Christmas sucks :/

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    Ha, I absolutely love it! THe trick is to have good snowboard pants and plastic pants so you don't get sogged down with snow-water. I'm working up the courage to go snowboarding in my dungarees. (Pic is not of me!)
    omg i so want those dungarees! haha they look really comfy, is that from cosyndry?