Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trapped

Default Trapped

I know that we are all ab/tbies and we like to act like little kids but do you all feel like you are a little kid trapped in an adult or teen body nearly all the time. I personally like watching Nickelodeon and Disney when I can(I personally like the old nick and disney better but today is ok I guess) I like to look at the toys in the toys r us, wal mart, target catalogs that come in the paper, I pay attention to kid commercials, I know I am an adult and I do like adult things, I feel like a kid in an adilt body, anybody else feel the same way or can relate?

Most definitely!I only watch animated movies, I can't stand watching anything with really bad adult content. Scary movies are out of the question because they make me cry.

I'm really innocent for my age..so much so that im often made fun of for it (I have just always been really sheltered..) Although I don't like today's Disney Channel, I love Nickelodeon c: my room consists of mostly stuffed animals and Disney decor..and I openly have an obsession of the Disney Princesses. I just never grew up. I'm pretty sure ANY *B can greatly relate c:

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    I know that we are all ab/tbies and we like to act like little kids but do you all feel like you are a little kid trapped in an adult or teen body nearly all the time. I personally like watching Nickelodeon and Disney when I can(I personally like the old nick and disney better but today is ok I guess) I like to look at the toys in the toys r us, wal mart, target catalogs that come in the paper, I pay attention to kid commercials, I know I am an adult and I do like adult things, I feel like a kid in an adilt body, anybody else feel the same way or can relate?
    I think it is great to feel like this. Never let anyone tell you it wrong to feel young at heart. Keep doing what you are doing - I know I do!

My boyfriend always jokes about how cute I am - I can't handle tickling and he likes to tickle me ALL the time and loves how childish I am then... I do get childish too when I'm very tired and around him so yeah, a bit, but not all the time

I am glad to know there are more of us out there, I hate how I cant do a lot of the childish things without getting looked down upon....it sucks

I can kind of relate to this, to an extent...

Sometimes I get jealous of children, them running around playing with toys and wearing diapers being able to just be kids...

I bought my first diapers (or incontinence pants, I dunno) recently, I buy toys, I go in toy shops and do all sorts of childish things a l lot - it makes me feel stupid and embarrassed because I feel like people look at me/watch me and know I want the toys/diapers and know that I'm buying the toys for me...

I know how you all feel. I wish I could act how I feel too but I know if I did I would be ridiculed.

I know I wish to be truely care free sometimes to this is when I retreat to my computer.

I know exactly what it feels like. I feel like I'm not really myself when I'm around other people and have to pretend to be a serious adult. My dad is always telling me to grow up and get out of fantasys but he'll never know the extent of it.

I feel like I am acting ALL THE TIME!!! If society didnt force me to act like an adult, I honestly dont think I would be fit for one, its just not who I am, Im a good actor at it but I dont like it, if I got to truly be myself, Id be nothing but a kid with some adult mature qualities, but I really be a carefree child because thats what I like and how I really feel about myself.