Thread: Childrensplace Adult Sleeper is $13.49

Default Childrensplace Adult Sleeper is $13.49

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	099108_l.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	7091

Childrensplace.com Adult Sleeper

I bought one of these earlier this month after Chrisb mentioned it in the Footed Pajamas thread, and I failed to post pics like I said I would ( could never get a shot I liked. ) but there is a short rave review in the thread. I really like these pj's, have worn them for most nights since ( am wearing them now ) and I just saw they are on sale for like 60% off full price!

$13.50 for one of the more authentic versions of a kids sleeper is NUTS! I am about to buy 2 more to put in reserve for when this one wears out. I really suggest y'all take a look at the page, and if you have questions, ask me!

Merry Christmas!

UPDATE!!! The price has dropped to $10.79. At that price it really is a must have, if you like footed pajamas at all! I'm now a little disappointed I paid $13.49 for 2 more yesterday....
    Last edited by Lil Snap; 25-Dec-2011 at 14:23. Reason: Extra information

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	099108_l.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	7091

Childrensplace.com Adult Sleeper

I bought one of these earlier this month after Chrisb mentioned it in the Footed Pajamas thread, and I failed to post pics like I said I would ( could never get a shot I liked. ) but there is a short rave review in the thread. I really like these pj's, have worn them for most nights since ( am wearing them now ) and I just saw they are on sale for like 60% off full price!

$13.50 for one of the more authentic versions of a kids sleeper is NUTS! I am about to buy 2 more to put in reserve for when this one wears out. I really suggest y'all take a look at the page, and if you have questions, ask me!

Merry Christmas!
    Ahhh, and muppet here paid $22!

Actually, I'm wearing mine too Snap! They arrived the night before I left to see the family, which was good timing.
    If I had to be picky, I'd say I'd prefer a snugger fit around collar and cuffs, but other than that they're excellent and certainly the best value sleepsuit I've ever bought

[QUOTE=Chrisb;792627]Ahhh, and muppet here paid $22!

Actually, I'm wearing mine too Snap! They arrived the night before I left to see the family, which was good timing.
    If I had to be picky, I'd say I'd prefer a snugger fit around collar and cuffs, but other than that they're excellent and certainly the best value sleepsuit I've ever bought [/QUOTE

Cool! Glad you got to have your sleeper for Christmas!

EDIT/UPDATE: I just clicked the link through to the pajamas, and they are now priced at $10.49! At the rate they are going, they'll be giving them away by next Tuesday, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Hmmmmm
    Profound thought, well said! =)

I recently bought myself a sleeper in Primark (a cheap clothing store over here) and I've since made some adaptations to it to make it better, including putting an opening in the crotch so I can change myself (or be changed) without having to mess about.

I don't understand the sizing chart... Is it based on waist size for adult men?

Sizing Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post

Sizing Chart
    I think so

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post

Sizing Chart
    I looked at the chart, and based on the way mine fits, I'm gonna go with yes on the waist size. When I bought it, I was concerned that it was chest size since I wear 2xl shirts (50-52). But there is plenty of room.

The reviews say they run large. How large do they run? I wanna make sure I get the right size