Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I couldn't navigate to the stickies on my phone so I hope I don't step on any toes

I also don't know what to put really... I'm in school for paramedic training, hoping to make flight one day. Possibly go Army and then route to med school to eventually land as a trauma surgeon.

Currently I work as an Emergency telecommunications dispatcher. That's really just a fancy term for answering police, fire and 911 calls and then dispatching the appropriate personnel lol .

As for this site, I am a diaper lover and sometimes an adult toddler. I say toddler because my girlfriend and I don't do the baby talk but I do have a favorite binky and a bottle those and my diaper plus being cuddled up with her are the perfect way to unwind after a day in the hellhole lol.

I guess anything else just ask

Sir218

welcome aboard then, i am new too , all the people here are really nice

Welcome to both of you. I hope y'all enjoy your time here.

TraumaChick, I can imagine that being a dispatcher must be stressful at times. A little ABDL unwinding sounds like the perfect way to deal with it though!

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    I say toddler because my girlfriend and I don't do the baby talk but I do have a favorite binky and a bottle those and my diaper plus being cuddled up with her are the perfect way to unwind after a day in the hellhole lol.
    A-Freakin-men. I work for Australia's largest telecommunications company, working on faults for businesses. This means I am verbally abused daily :P
    I love coming home to my big brover, a change into a nappy, paci and cuddles!