Thread: Ooops, wrong size

Default Ooops, wrong size

I just went out to stock up on diapers again for the holidays so I got a pack of the fitted CVS briefs but I unfortunately selected the wrong size.

So now I have a pack of "Large" briefs that come up past my belly button. The positive part is that they will apparently fit and hold, but forget about being discrete at all...

Anyone have any idea what I should do with these. I already opened them so I don't exactly think that I can return them.

If its the waistband that comes past your belly button you could tuck it in. I would just wear those at home and not take them in public.

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

Or cut the top part so that it doesn't stick out

If you have some kind of shredder or grater then you should get all of the SAP out of them. Pretty much what I did last time - I cut them to crap, then sifted out the SAP from the cotton, and... well, I think I still have that stuff around somewhere. But if I ever need it I got a whole ton (like 2000 pounds of it in a small Ziploc bag) sitting around here somewhere.

Well if they come up past your belly button then I think they would probably be more babyish. I think I would just use them at night.

Cherub

How many did you buy? If it's just a single package, then not big deal. Just be more careful on the size next time. It you bought an entire case,,hmm, yea, I'd try to find a way to get creative with those, or just try to ignore their over-sizedness, lol. Like others have said, they should make you feel more babyish.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    How many did you buy? If it's just a single package, then not big deal. Just be more careful on the size next time. It you bought an entire case,,hmm, yea, I'd try to find a way to get creative with those, or just try to ignore their over-sizedness, lol. Like others have said, they should make you feel more babyish.
    It's not a big deal. I'm out $9.

Not concerned about that I'm just wondering if there are any good things to do with them. I did notice that they came up way past my belly button like a little kids diaper but I'm not sure that will be that amazing since IDK if I will sleep in just a diaper with the risk of my mom wandering into my room and my sheets coming off.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I did notice that they came up way past my belly button like a little kids diaper...
    Well, you could cut a notch out for the belly button like the newborn diapers have (for letting the belly button heal). Don't know about regressing to age 0, but I'm sure it's been done before.