Thread: Hey There!!

Default Hey There!!

I'm not the best at introductions so I'll just dive right in:

I'm a typical guy for the most part. I'm going to college for Criminal Justice, and I work for an asphalt paving company to pay for my education. I have a wonderful girlfriend, a good family life and I can make friends with anyone willing to put up with me. I'm very hard to offend, and I rarely get mad (unless I'm driving, then it's a common occurrence :P ).

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember. There are stories of me putting on 4 pull-ups over the one I was wearing when I was potty training so I guess it precedes even my own memory!! I mostly wear diapers as a stress reliever; when I put one on my stress just melts away, and I'm in a good mood for hours after taking it off. There is a bit of a sexual interest too but I'll leave it there.

I was a wrestler in high school and college, but a ruptured disc in my neck ended my career. But I do still go to local high schools and help out the kids there, both as a coach and a training partner, whatever they need out of me. I love bowling in my spare time, but my favorite hobby is gaming. I joke that I came out of the womb with a Nintendo controller in hand :P Other than that my life consists of the normal college guy routine: spending time with my girlfriend, drinking, making memories, etc...

I'm looking for some like-minded people to discuss our interest in diapers. I'm minoring in psychology, but it still fascinates me, and discussing diapers with other diaper lovers is one way that I love exploring the human mind since there is so much variety within our community. I'm also a sucker for a good conversation of any topic. I'm not easily offended, so if you would like to talk about something I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Hope to hear from a bunch of you!! Have a good day, take care of yourself and enjoy whatever approaching holiday you celebrate!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
    I'm not the best at introductions so I'll just dive right in:

I'm a typical guy for the most part. I'm going to college for Criminal Justice, and I work for an asphalt paving company to pay for my education. I have a wonderful girlfriend, a good family life and I can make friends with anyone willing to put up with me. I'm very hard to offend, and I rarely get mad (unless I'm driving, then it's a common occurrence :P ).

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember....[clip]
    I joke that I came out of the womb with a Nintendo controller in hand :P Other than that my life consists of the normal college guy routine: spending time with my girlfriend, drinking, making memories, etc...

I'm looking for some like-minded people to discuss our interest in diapers. I'm minoring in psychology, but it still fascinates me, and discussing diapers with other diaper lovers is one way that I love exploring the human mind since there is so much variety within our community. I'm also a sucker for a good conversation of any topic. I'm not easily offended, so if you would like to talk about something I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Hope to hear from a bunch of you!! Have a good day, take care of yourself and enjoy whatever approaching holiday you celebrate!!
    Hi BrownBear!
    Great introduction!

Sorry to hear about your neck injury; you really impress me with your working hard in construction, paying your way through college. We have LOTS of gamers here, as you'll soon find out!

And it's great to have your experience with the human mind/ psychology as many of us still have some unanswered questions.... LOL

And happy holidays to you as well.

=)