Thread: I've just got to ask!

Default I've just got to ask!

Ok so I've been wearing diapers around the house for some time now, still trying to find the right one for me, and the right size. And i'm getting more comfortable with them, but what i'm wondering is how do go out in public in them?

Now i don't mean in the sense "HOW can you go out in a diaper!!!", i mean "How" do you go out in them? I went out today in my diaper, jeans and a t-shirt to do a few errands, wasn't gone long and all in all was a good trip, but i noticed the front of my jeans swelling and "puffing" out & a wet sensation at the elastic leg bands of my diaper, which freaked me out. I'm wanting to chock this up to using the "wrong" diaper (fyi it was a pair of pullup depends, used once) and try again once i get my orders of Tena Super briefs, Tranquility ATN & Abena M4's. Hopefully one of these will be my favorite and fit me like a glove **

But again, how do you all go out?

This article should definitely help with that question.

Other than that, I have no experience.

DrunknFox

Experience. Fun experience. You just leave like you would with any other situation.

When out in public you need to be careful not to exceed the capacity of your undergarment unless you like wet spots on your clothing. The swelling is just part of it and either you are OK with it and not care, or if it bothers you then I don't recommend you wear in public.

I've been wearing in public for years and I barely even realize that I'm wearing at all and I know that no one will notice.

Yeah, after you've been doing it for awhile, you don't really even think about it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RD80 View Post
    Ok so I've been wearing diapers around the house for some time now, still trying to find the right one for me, and the right size. And i'm getting more comfortable with them, but what i'm wondering is how do go out in public in them?

Now i don't mean in the sense "HOW can you go out in a diaper!!!", i mean "How" do you go out in them? I went out today in my diaper, jeans and a t-shirt to do a few errands, wasn't gone long and all in all was a good trip, but i noticed the front of my jeans swelling and "puffing" out & a wet sensation at the elastic leg bands of my diaper, which freaked me out. I'm wanting to chock this up to using the "wrong" diaper (fyi it was a pair of pullup depends, used once) and try again once i get my orders of Tena Super briefs, Tranquility ATN & Abena M4's. Hopefully one of these will be my favorite and fit me like a glove **

But again, how do you all go out?
    Don't act differently and no one will notice. People have better things to do than stare at your crotch. And if they do why would they assume an adult wearing a diaper first? Even if they do they'll think it's for medical.

The only diaper concern I have when wearing in public is to not leak. I don't particularly worry about it swelling up or anything like that. I doubt most people will ever notice you're diapered, and even then people will generally assume it's for a medical reason and stay quiet about it (though my teddy bear plastic pants would probably raise eyebrows ).

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    (though my teddy bear plastic pants would probably raise eyebrows ).
    This made me giggle and spill my coffee

Thanks guys!!! and I read that article yesterday, Thanks for pointing me to it

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Don't act differently and no one will notice. People have better things to do than stare at your crotch. And if they do why would they assume an adult wearing a diaper first? Even if they do they'll think it's for medical.
    I agree. Just make sure you know the diaper isnt going to leak if you use it.