Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My reward for losing weight.

Default My reward for losing weight.

I've been watching what I eat the last five months, working out more, trying to get healthy and lose a bit of weight... and I have. About 15 pounds, in fact, amazing what cutting back on colas can do! unfortunately, that has come at a price that I only just now realized once I have lost the weight

I can't try Bambinos now. They claim to sell them in size small, but they are not available for purchase... wth? Now I really wish I would have tried them before I lost weight- cause now I can't get away with a medium... they would be a few inches too big.

Oh well.. I guess there's always still Abena/Secure... possibly 24/7, haven't checked yet... but still, they're not bambinos, you know?
    Last edited by Drosera; 28-Aug-2008 at 15:45.

Out of curiousity what waist size are you now? If I lost 25 pounds I would be massively underweight...

Either way, congrats on losing it, especially since you did it the healthy way.

Living healthy > Bambinos ... there are many other diapers, but you only have one body.

Nonsense, I have Medium Bambinos and they fit me perfectly, and I'm just over 110lbs.

EmeraldsAndLime

I'm curious about your waist-size as well. You drop all this weight and are still healthy, but you can longer fit in the mediums because they're too big. o_O

I mean, I thought I was on the lower end of medium sized diapers, because with some brands I can definitely spare a lot more room with them.

Darkfinn

Exactly how small are you? Medium Bambino/Abri/Secure/Dry should fit all the way down to waist size 30 or so. If you are smaller than that you can always get Goodnites.

Oops, yeah I typoed, about 15 pounds, not 25... sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Exactly how small are you? Medium Bambino/Abri/Secure/Dry should fit all the way down to waist size 30 or so. If you are smaller than that you can always get Goodnites.
    The Bambinos said 32, and I'm like 30.. I was closer to middle range before, so I didn't know if at 30, I could still get a comfortable fit or not. But you said I can, so that's good news!

I guess I should have typed that before hand, eh?

I wouldn't recommed buying smaller diapers, I'm sure I could fit into a small, but I prefer a medium, just for the extra room for stuffing, and if you go too small the tapes will keep poping I would stay with the medium.

I always thought MM3 was beefier than that.

I'm a massive 119.7 or so myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    I always thought MM3 was beefier than that.

I'm a massive 119.7 or so myself.
    You have a few pounds on me, I'm closer to 115 these days.