Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chewable vitamins?

Default chewable vitamins?

I take gummy vitamins and I was wondering if any other people would too.

I have a friend who's an EMT and she said because of my body weight that it's better for my body to take them. I only weigh about 94 lbs.

My vitamins are basically gummy bears and it's hard to resist eating more than the dosage. They're pretty yummy!

So would you take them?

I've actually been meaning to get those chewable Flintstones ones.

My doctor recommended them for when I'm on my period, something about iron definiciency etc

But I'd maaaybe try the chewy ones ^^

Seems you'll just have to check for more Iron *nods*

anything chewable is easier to take than a big pill, I have trouble swallowing pills..

FullMetal

Flintstones Vitamins are the BESTTT

FullMetal

But the gummy bears taste just like gummy bears!

I have taken "Bassets chewy Vitamins" they taste nice. Not seen the Gummi bear ones in the UK.

I used to love Flinstones chewable vitamins. Now that I'm an 'adult' I find that without the delicious taste, I usually neglect to take any vitamins

Quote Originally Posted by kittiechan View Post
    it's hard to resist eating more than the dosage. They're pretty yummy!
    Keep some regular gummy bears on hand, if you don't already. After you chew the vitamin gummy, treat yourself to a few regular gummies to satisfy the urge for more.

~Pramrider

Taking any kind of hard pill is something I hate more than just about anything else. I've never even heard of gummi vitamins. Sounds like something I need to check out...

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    I've actually been meaning to get those chewable Flintstones ones.
    Lol, I used to have to take those when I was little but I thought they tasted gross, so I always hid them inside the couch :tongue: