Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Furry Irony

KRASN1

Default Furry Irony

What is somthing ironic and furry related to u guys? Here is my irony: My mom dosnt like to yell across the house, so once she tried using a wistle, i then told her Im not a dog, and will not respond to it. But, she also tried a fox horn, and i always responded! I was not even furry at this moment. How Ironic ^_^

Cuddlez and Hugglez to you all! [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Sep-2012 at 05:07. Reason: OP's request.

One time I left this iron pipe in a vat of water and it got all furry and flaky. It was pretty ironic.

skunkygussy

One time i was arguing with my brother.He wanted me to do something at the exact time he ordered...I then shouted "I'm not a dog no!"...Then when he get at his room,i said low"I'm a skunk..."

Hey....I am a dog!!!

and ironic...get it...iron?

I chase rabbits and if I ever and if I wasn't to lazy to make one my fursona wold be a white rabbit.

Child leash.(enough said)

I was at my friend's apartment one night and she was in the process of making a bunch of us dinner. She put a bowl of potatoes on the counter and I snuck over to steal a bite. Right as I was about to whisk some up with my finger, she turns around, whacks me on the head with her spatula and yells, "Bad dog!" I froze. I had no idea what to say because she had no idea I was a furry. So I just slipped away and sat on the couch, at which point she says, "That's right, go lay down!"

I'm pretty sure I was bright red in the face for the next hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Kota View Post
    I was at my friend's apartment one night and she was in the process of making a bunch of us dinner. She put a bowl of potatoes on the counter and I snuck over to steal a bite. Right as I was about to whisk some up with my finger, she turns around, whacks me on the head with her spatula and yells, "Bad dog!" I froze. I had no idea what to say because she had no idea I was a furry. So I just slipped away and sat on the couch, at which point she says, "That's right, go lay down!"

I'm pretty sure I was bright red in the face for the next hour.
    You should of played along and peed on her couch. ;]

Alright, my turn I suppose. The ironic thing involving furry in it for me is how much furry has always been there in life to begin with. My mom claims that a angel spoke to her in her a dream when she was pregnant with me. The angel told her to name me Daniel for I would be born of courage. No I'm not religious but the fact I was named after the book of Daniel which just so happens to play a huge role with lions I do find pretty amusing. I wasn't even aware of this dream until AFTER I discovered furry and my mom brought it up when discussing the subject.

Simply put, born to be a lion.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    You should of played along and peed on her couch. ;]
    Haha and then with my luck she would have made a joke about not being housebroken and/or needing diapers!