Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Every time someone mentions Abena or whatever the brand is..

Default Every time someone mentions Abena or whatever the brand is..

Specifically M4, I always think of the firearm. It's widely used in the U.S. military. I just hope that when I am enlisted I I won't do vice-versa ^_^;

This is my diaper and this is my gun,
    One is for peeing, and one is for fun!

Heh, good ol' Full Metal Jacket. But, in all honesty, a firearm is no fun or joking matter. They are tools of war.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Full metal jacket reference. Dogboy you never cease to delight.

As for you DiaperLover I never really made that connection. I'm glad you can look at it so levelly at any rat

The really funny thing is that I just realized, I meant to say, one is for shooting, the other for fun. This must be some grand psychological slip. And what if the gun pees? Does, "while my gun gently weeps" apply?

It always makes me think of COD. I dont know why though as I always used the M16, I think... I havent played in forever.

The really funny thing is that I just realized, I meant to say, one is for shooting, the other for fun. This must be some grand psychological slip. And what if the gun pees? Does, "while my gun gently weeps" apply?
    ROFL, gosh that's hilarious

Haha...and it only gets worse since it's "while my guitar gently weeps". Some people mix metaphors. I mix Beatles songs. This is the plague of the aging mind.

Penguinhop

When I first joined adisc, I was horribly confused... i thought it was a typo or auto correct. Then I found out it was the actual name ad assumed the m4 meant something like "kick ass" or "epic" because it's apparently very good :p

Quote Originally Posted by classicscrs View Post
    It always makes me think of COD. I dont know why though as I always used the M16, I think... I havent played in forever.

The only thing I could think of when I read that is imagine if Abena made them all the way to M16, that would be one thick diaper.