52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yea

22 42.31%
  • no

30 57.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADHD Poll/Experiences

Default ADHD Poll/Experiences

Hi ya people just was interested really as to how many tb/dls ect have ADD/ADHD I know there has been posts about it before but dont think there has ever been a poll. Also feel free to give you stories about it think I read somewhere that ADHD and bedweting are linked so. Do you think ADHD has in anyway contributed to you being an tb/ab/dl/bw ?????

Shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic section like all the other ADD/ADHD stuff?

ehh posted it here cause its mostly teens that have it so thought id get a better response here

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic section like all the other ADD/ADHD stuff?

I have it. Seriously though, any others with ADHD/ADD ask your doctor about straterra. It's more based on anti depressants than cocaine and methamphetamine. If you didn't know, Ritalin and most others are stimulants, and can really mess you up.

I switched from generic methylphenidate to strattera about 6 months ago, and I just feel so much better. I don't have big crashes anymore. It's not for everyone but it really worked for me.

I switched from ritalin to dexampthamine (dexedrine) when i was 10 agreed better with me

Don't give medical advice for ADHD drugs because everything works differently on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice91 View Post
    ehh posted it here cause its mostly teens that have it so thought id get a better response here
    Really?

I checked no because I don't have it now, but I'm sure I did when I was in grade school. It wasn't diagnosed then, but I spent a lot of time in the coat room, in the hall, and punished in other ways. Even today, my mind constantly wonders form one thing to another. It actually helps me in my writing, because I think of the darndest things. As adults, those who were diagnosed with ADHD often tunnel vision on one single thing. As a musician I do that all the time. After college, I practiced 8 hours a day and did this for years. All summer I did this with my writing.