Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dangit, You Guys Got Me

Default Dangit, You Guys Got Me

Ok, I've become a babyfur. I think I spent a bit too much time staring at Tavi Munk's artwork. I don't have a fursona yet, but since I already identify as a Lucario on ADISC, I don't have far to go. Any suggestions?

Try making a Lucario fursona. Give him/her traits and a personality that best suits your IRL self ^^ Of course, it can just be a regular Lucario, or you can deck it out with anything you can think of!

It's your fursona, only you can decide what it is.

KRASN1

yea, just pick somthin u like, and mabe find a fur lucario, artist draw pokemon all the time =D

Hugglez to you!!!

I may actually be able to make my own images if I decide to go with a Pokefur. I was into ROM hacking for awhile and got quite good at making sprites. Simple color swapping, bit of redesign, and I've got my own custom Lucario/Riolu. I'm really not sure though.

KRASN1

if u change ur mind on the fursona u choose, remember u can change ur username!, i actully need 1 im terrible with names, any suggestions?

hugglez and cuddlez to you!!

Name:  orange riolu.png
Views: 238
Size:  955 Bytes
    Ok, I've decided. My fursona is a pokefur. Here he is in sprite form. Now I just need a name...

KRASN1

good job, but dont ask me, im terrible with names *points to username <<*

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmetalLucario View Post
    Name:  orange riolu.png
Views: 238
Size:  955 Bytes
    Ok, I've decided. My fursona is a pokefur. Here he is in sprite form. Now I just need a name...
    How about Krasniye, Russian for 'red'? Just a goofy idea ^^

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flightfreak123 View Post
    if u change ur mind on the fursona u choose, remember u can change ur username!, i actully need 1 im terrible with names, any suggestions?

hugglez and cuddlez to you!!
    For some reason, my mind keeps thinking 'Cinnamon'. The color of your avatar's fur reminds me of the spice's hue.

Keep thinking about it It'll eventually hit you.

Take mine for example, I was thinking for about two days before I noticed one of my books on Greek Mythology and thought to myself, "Hmm, Athena? Artemis? Pandora? That's it, Pandora!" And BAM, I had my fursona's name ^^

KRASN1

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    How about Krasniye, Russian for 'red'? Just a goofy idea ^^

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

For some reason, my mind keeps thinking 'Cinnamon'. The color of your avatar's fur reminds me of the spice's hue.
    hmm good idea, i might go with Krasniye, if he dosnt take it first! its actully pretty good...Cinnamon reminds me of an orange color, because i used to have an orange cat named cinnamon.....Ill consider Krasniye, as long as I learn how to pronounce it right ^_^

Hugglez and Cuddlez to you!

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    Keep thinking about it It'll eventually hit you.

Take mine for example, I was thinking for about two days before I noticed one of my books on Greek Mythology and thought to myself, "Hmm, Athena? Artemis? Pandora? That's it, Pandora!" And BAM, I had my fursona's name ^^

Ive been thinking for a week, and i got nothin.... I am the worse person i know with names (i must get it from my mom)....and i can never come up with, remember, pronounce, match faces to, or anything that has to do with names...

---------- Post added at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Lucar is Лукар is russian, maby nykap, or nycap? I went with the russian idea from OneEcho ^_^

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:18 ----------

or pokemon is : Покемон, so nokemoh or Poke is: совать and fur is: mexa, so maby cobatbmexa or here is furry: пушистый so maby nywnctbin