Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best thing when some one is taking care of you?

Default The best thing when some one is taking care of you?

Like the topic say. What is the best thing ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If it's someone you really like then spending time with them of course especially since its so loving and bonding IMO

Yeah, it's feeling loved and being cared for, having that bond with your daddy/little boy... But I also love to watch a Disneymovie together (mostly cause I'm regressing much easier that way) and when my daddy brushed my hair... and him tickling me, him hugging me and telling me his baby girl is the most amazing and beautiful girl in the world..<3

The best thing when someone's taking care of me is... that someone's taking care of me. That's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CozyZeeRho View Post
    The best thing when someone's taking care of me is... that someone's taking care of me. That's just how it is.
    Yes it can be that simple.

The best thing is the loving non judgemental care they give you. I find it very relaxing and consoling and the great bond between you are you r special person.

Diaper checks. I don't know why but I just love diaper checks. I love cuddling and watching a movie then bam, diaper check. It's just one of those little things that perks up my day. That and diaper pats.

The best thing about being with Daddy?

That moment in time where the world kinda stops. Sometimes its mid-change, sometimes during snuggles at night, getting fed a bottle, or maybe even when getting a bath.

I look at him, and he looks at me...and the world just stands still for a moment. I can look into his eyes and just tell - its beyond real. I am his son and he is my Daddy, without any sort of a doubt in the world. That sort of realization definitely is my favorite thing about being with a caretaker, right there.

Like everyone else has mentioned, I just love it when daddy spends time with me . another one of my favorite things is getting diaper changes. When daddy changes me, it lets me know that he loves me and wants to keep me safe.

Aww, that's all so adorable, what an amazing experience.

* suddenly wants a daddy * :'(