Thread: Hello there!

Wink Hello there!

hey there everyone. not exactly a new guy i actually use to be on here a good while ago (A few years) and kinda rediscovered it yesterday although didn't rediscover my old password if it even exists anymore

but anyway moving right along. good to be back and can't wait to find out whats changed around here

good to have you back. hopefully you can find your old acct and password (if it does exists like you say) and continue on with your conversations.

good to have you back. There is one thing though people aren't allowed to have two accounts so if your remember some of your old info or created your account with the same E-mail them you could try contacting the mods to reopen your old account or merge your two accounts together. This might help http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...t-closure.html.

NOw that all that sense is out of the way. Welcome back would you please tell us a bit about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    good to have you back. There is one thing though people aren't allowed to have two accounts so if your remember some of your old info or created your account with the same E-mail them you could try contacting the mods to reopen your old account or merge your two accounts together. This might help http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...t-closure.html.
    ohhhh dear... that's not good. Its been about a year or two since i been on here and i can't for the life of me remember my old name or else i would of probably just try reset the password... i guess i will have to get onto one of the mods or Moo...

anyway thanks for the welcome back both of you.

As for explaining about myself, I'm an 18 year old irish babyfur. I been into diapers for about 7-8 years but only really got my hands on diapers in the past two years. Adisc (it was the old website before Adisc actually) was actually my first contact with others like me that i could talk to and get along with and i met some great people here hence why i'm coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornavial View Post
    ohhhh dear... that's not good. Its been about a year or two since i been on here and i can't for the life of me remember my old name or else i would of probably just try reset the password... i guess i will have to get onto one of the mods or Moo...

anyway thanks for the welcome back both of you.

As for explaining about myself, I'm an 18 year old irish babyfur. I been into diapers for about 7-8 years but only really got my hands on diapers in the past two years. Adisc (it was the old website before Adisc actually) was actually my first contact with others like me that i could talk to and get along with and i met some great people here hence why i'm coming back.
    Thats nice I could help you find yourself if you want.

Mmmm i believe the old name was something like "Celtic" but i have tried logging on with a few of the passwords i usually use but its not letting me so i think it might be under something similar and under an old email or something.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    Thats nice I could help you find yourself if you want.
    Ah wait i found myself! good thing peachy is still on this site hehe found myself in his friends list. now just gotta try get back on it.

Ah wait i found myself! good thing peachy is still on this site hehe found myself in his friends list. now just gotta try get back on it.
    well you have the Best timing I was just gonna tell you I found you. so you like to play guitar?

yeah the old account is abit dated right now but i might try merge the accounts as i like this name more =3

I play bass as much as i can't though can't say i'm much good yet. And i'm currently in collage studying computer programming ^^

hoping to become a games developer soon