Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife wants pull ups now

Default My wife wants pull ups now

I have been wearing diapers every day of our 27 years of marriage and now my wife wants to wear pull ups and asked me to pick up a pack for her on my way home from work tonight.
    I hope this is a start on her way to enjoying the great feeling if wettness pull ups can provide.

wow you are lucky, what kind of pull-ups will you get her? Baby/Toddler style? (If she can fit) or adult style, anyway, looks like you have got something good here, good luck!

I guess I will be getting toddler style pull-ups as that is what I was asked to pick up. She wants the girls good-nites XL size. Should be an easy find in the baby section of Wal-Mart.

thats great. always fun to share with your partner, the fun that you have....they should have. let us know what she thinks of it (if that isnt to personal)

What was her Reasoning? Was she wanting to please you or for personal needs? Or maybe she was thinking "oh what the heck,"?

Sounds fun though!

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    So was this oncoming or a surprise moment for you?
    Some what a suprise as she never realy liked the idea of wearing a diaper or pull-up, but would wear one every once in a while just to please me as she knew it was a turn on for me to see her in a diaper.

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WangChi View Post
    What was her Reasoning? Was she wanting to please you or for personal needs? Or maybe she was thinking "oh what the heck,"?

Sounds fun though!

I am thinking it is more of a personal need / likeing as I have found a wet diaper in her bedroom a couple of times this year and have noticed my diaper supply being used up faster than normal.

good luck! i hope everything turns out right

Quote Originally Posted by jambi66441 View Post
    You do not sleep in the same bedroom as your wife?

No I don't, because our hours of work, she does not like being waken up when I crawl into bed 6 hours after she has went to bed, so we have been sleeping in seprate bed rooms for the past 20 years.