Thread: Hello Just signed up

Default Hello Just signed up

I've been into diapers ever since i was 8. Truley interested in getting to know more people in the same interest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlwillow View Post
    I've been into diapers ever since i was 8. Truley interested in getting to know more people in the same interest!!!
    Welcome to another resident from the great state of North Carolina.

I do hope you will take the time to tell us a little more about yourself. You say you like diapers, well that is great and so do I, but if you also enjoy buttering armadillo shells and watching small birds skate down their back I would find that fascinating because I take an interest in you for what you like, and well I guess because I'm weird and think that would just be SWEET!

Jokes and zany humor aside, this is a support community and we build relationships with one another. We fearsomely fight to make this place a solace from the world and those who seek to pick on us because we are different. Not weird or sick just different. Some are brilliant others marvelously mediocre, some are artistic, others can't draw a stick figure, all who remain active are here because they seek support, care about others here and wish to offer help wherever they can, or both.

Welcome, you have found a place we fight to make safe and comfortable.

A servant of the Living God,
    Khaymen
    Last edited by Khaymen; 12-Dec-2011 at 23:12.