Thread: Double incontinence

Default Double incontinence

I have had bowel and urinary incontinence all my life. When I was younger my parents never tried to potty train me, because the doctor said I would never have control, due to a small bladder. I have never known what it's like to have control, so I've never been sad about my incontinence. The only set back is that I always have to keep spare diapers with me, always know where changing places are located, and be on the constant look out for leaks.
    I wear Abena x-Plus at night (with plastic pants) and a Bambino in the day. These diapers work very well for my active lifestyle and contain whatever messes I make (with the occasional leak).
    As for the smell of fecal matter,there's no stopping it.

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

If anyone can relate, I'd like to hear from you!

Sounds good that you have found something that fit for you. But can you dont try to potty train yourself now?

When I was about 13 (start of puberty) I tried to potty train myself. My parents were actually very supportive! Unfortunatley, It didn't work at all... I could hardly feel when I needed to wet so I didn't know when I needed the toilet. I knew when I was going to mess myself, but I get a 2 minute notice at most, so I ended up going in my diaper before I could get to a bathroom and untape my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfhrt1234 View Post
    When I was about 13 (start of puberty) I tried to potty train myself. My parents were actually very supportive! Unfortunatley, It didn't work at all... I could hardly feel when I needed to wet so I didn't know when I needed the toilet. I knew when I was going to mess myself, but I get a 2 minute notice at most, so I ended up going in my diaper before I could get to a bathroom and untape my diaper.
    that sounds bad. And bad to.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk