Thread: How long does bambinos shipping take?

Default How long does bambinos shipping take?

Gonna go to MN, Need to know when I should order my bambinos so they can get there on the 26th or the 24th. :/ any ideas?

Sent from my Android!!!

Trying to time an order to arrive on a specific day isn't very safe. Too many variables. Safest will cost you. Order 2 day and place your order by phone, to verify the day the order will go out.

you are best asking them really to find out how long there shipping is usually it will probs be longer cause its nr Christmas

:/ thanks I really don't care when I gets there so long as it doesn't get there to early that I'm not there is all....

Sent from my Android!!!

Well, I just ordered a case of Teddies last Friday, they shipped the same day and are estimated to get here on the 16th.

That's 5 business days of shipping including the weekend for them to get here with bambino's free shipping.

by the way, word of caution to everyone...if you use a credit/debit card to buy your transaction statement will show; The BOTTOM HALF GROUP.

A quick Google search reveals exactly what it is you're buying...not good if your parents can view your online transaction history....yikes!
    Normally I buy em' through paypal or even a money order...but the situation demanded otherwise.

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    Well, I just ordered a case of Teddies last Friday, they shipped the same day and are estimated to get here on the 16th.

That's 5 business days of shipping including the weekend for them to get here with bambino's free shipping.

by the way, word of caution to everyone...if you use a credit/debit card to buy your transaction statement will show; The BOTTOM HALF GROUP.

A quick Google search reveals exactly what it is you're buying...not good if your parents can view your online transaction history....yikes!
    Normally I buy em' through paypal or even a money order...but the situation demanded otherwise.

cheers!
    THanks... and thanks for the warning... but I honestly don't care if my parents see it's my bank account and they don't bother checking shit.