Thread: Kevinbaby

Default Kevinbaby

Hi i am a tbdl and would love tips on how to tell my mom about bedwetting but only want her knowing and not my dad

It depends on what you mean by, tell her about bedwetting. If you tell her, "hey Mom, people bedwet" I don't really see an issue with it. Second, if you're already wetting your bed, I'm pretty sure your parents know. Third if you're asking about protection, it's simple, "Hey Mom, as you may know, I've had to change my sheets a lot recently, do you think we could get some protection so I don't have to do it as much? Please don't tell Dad because it's really embarrassing."
    Unless your mother is seriously concerned about how your father will react, she will tell him.
    Welcome to the site.

the best thing to do probs is to tell her when she is relaxed during a weekend or something and just tell her you dont want your dad to no and see what she says. is there any reason you dont want your dad to no apart from embarrassment ??
    Good Luck :-)

zombiebaby

Kevin tell your parents about the bedwetting. Did you know 1% of men wet the bed into adulthood. Its a medical condition not something evil like drugs.

Since you didn't put IC into your profile, do you bed wet accidentally or on purpose? We have both kinds of members on this site. If it's something you can't control, then by all means, tell your mom so you can get some protection. Like Jewbacca said, your mom probably knows. If you just like wetting your bed on purpose, then that's a different situation. I would then suggest that you read the many threads and posts on this site in order to gain some insight as to what this is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifierteen View Post
    Kevin tell your parents about the bedwetting. Did you know 1% of men wet the bed into adulthood. Its a medical condition not something evil like drugs.
    This is true and it seems most people assume anyone older than 10 or 12 probably has outgrown bedwetting by then.

It is what it is,

and its much less annoying than "snoring"!