Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello! *waves a paw*

Default Hello! *waves a paw*

Hi everyone! Here goes my introduction post!

I found this site by searching for diaper lover websites. I've recently become interested in wearing diapers, but haven't actually done it yet. I'm just starting out and am looking to find like minded people with more experience than I. ^.^

Other than my increasing interest in diapers, I'm quite into music production, DJing, and photography. I just started a DJing podcast and have been making electronic music for over a decade. My day job is retail computer and office supply sales.

My other hobbies include watching way too much TV and movies, amateur astronomy, graphic design, listening to audiobooks, and playing the occasional video game. I favorite genre is sci-fi, but I'll watch just about anything if it's good!

I don't post on a whole lot of forums, but judging by the few posts I've looked at so far this place seems quite nice! =3

Welcome, welcome neighbor to the north! ^_^ Glad you found us! Nice introduction by the way!

That first time wearing is something else. I am sure you'll get there when you're ready.

The occasional video game? You sound like me. I have an old PS2 and play maybe three or four times a year. I am really only good with racing games. You have a favorite type?

Also, I had a roommate for a few years that loved DJ Tiesto and Paul van Dyk. Like either of them? ^^

This is a great place to call 'second home'. I hope you do find it friendly and informative! Enjoy! ^_^

PS Great avatar too. I love fried chicken

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

I've been playing video games all my life, but lately things have just gotten too busy with all my other interests to really sit down and play something. Lately it's been more casual gaming, something I can play a quick round of. However, I did just get Skyrim, so I've been playing that the last couple of weeks. I'd say that my favorite types of games are action RPGs. I do love the Mass Effect series as well.

Back when I got started with electronic music, Paul van Dyk was my favorite! I also saw DJ Tiesto when he came to Winnipeg a few years ago. I do like them! ^_^

I'm getting more and more excited about putting on my first pair of diapers. I can't wait!

Supersam1223

Hello *waves paw back*

Welcome to the site! I'm not really good with welcoming, and subsequently cannot think of anything to say! :S Hope you enjoy it here!

~Sam

P.S. Sorry for the crappy welcome! :/

Quote Originally Posted by icefoxx View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! ^_^
    .....I'm getting more and more excited about putting on my first pair of diapers. I can't wait!
    Nice!

Welcome to ADISC
    and when you are ready, you are ready!

We look forward having you become an active member here, with your ideas and thoughts to make ADISC an even better site!

*gives a paw shake* Welcome, yeah this place is the best AB/DL site there is. Your fur picture is way cool. Electronic music is the best, how long have you been doing that for?

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    *gives a paw shake* Welcome, yeah this place is the best AB/DL site there is. Your fur picture is way cool. Electronic music is the best, how long have you been doing that for?
    *shakes* =3

I've been making electronic music for over ten years now. I started in high school and never stopped. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by icefoxx View Post
    Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone! =3

*shakes* =3

I've been making electronic music for over ten years now. I started in high school and never stopped. ^_^
    Whoa, that is way cool, is there a way i can hear some of it?

Sure! I would post a link directly to my music, but at the moment I'm more comfortable posting a link to my furry site that has links to my BandCamp and SoundCloud pages.

Here are the links. Enjoy! ^^;

Hey! Nice, innovative avi! I am an Albertan oldfur, it is nice to meet a Manitoban! Diapers go really well with long gaming sesions, kind of a natural fit with giant slurpees, Super Gulps, or other serious drinks...

If diapers are your thing then more power to you. You definitely came to the right site if you are recently into it... I am certain you will explore other sites for padded people in time... but welcome here!! For talk about stuff besides what we wear, we offer about the biggest, most diverse, friendliest memberbase out there.

making electronic music
    perhaps you could show us or show something similar to your own style if you don't feel ready to post your own creations?

We have many folks into electronica including various dj's (for some reason they tend to be feline, especially of the big cat variety.) One of them is a Canadian who is usually in the irc chat room! Keep an eye out for our own Olilion...