Thread: Dry24/7 capacity?

Default Dry24/7 capacity?

For all of you who have tried the Dry 24/7 Briefs, I have heard mixed reviews upon the capacities of these diapers. Could someone give me some idea of the approximate capacity of these diapers?

Thanks!

They hold very little in the front, all of the padding is in the back, (where it is useless).

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    They hold very little in the front, all of the padding is in the back, (where it is useless).

Wear it backwards then

Tried that, it feels ackward. And it pissed me off that I would have to wear it backwards for it to be right. In fact, it made me start the topic about how the diaper companies are "doing it wrong".

We reached the conclusion that diapers are made for all persons and uses. Padding in the back would help someone using them for bedwetting...etc...

Darkfinn

Funny... I haven't had a problem with the Drys... I wear them to work most every day.

Boys... as long as you keep your "equipment" tucked downward and don't flood every time the Drys will hold for what seems like an eternity. It is true that they have more padding in the center & rear than up front... but if you wear them properly and adjust your equipment properly you won't have any issues. I usually get about 10 hours of use out of them... they rarely leak. By comparison I usually get about 5 hours of use out of an Attends.

We have to remember that these diapers were designed with the IC person in mind... they are for use by individuals with total incontinence who dribble urine on a pretty much constant basis. So if you are a flooder... and I know many of you are... you aren't going to get full capacity out of one of these diapers.

I have been using them for almost two monts now. I have had very good luck with tem. being a girl they work quite well for me. The only problem is the way they sag after awhile. Beyond that they hold quite alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    We have to remember that these diapers were designed with the IC person in mind... they are for use by individuals with total incontinence who dribble urine on a pretty much constant basis. So if you are a flooder... and I know many of you are... you aren't going to get full capacity out of one of these diapers.
    And the fact that "24/7" is in the name of the diaper is evidence of it being expected to be used 24/7, which means at night. That's where the padding in the back would come in handy. In other words "24/7" implies there would be more padding in back.

I ordered a sample pack and was surprised at how HUGE they are. The site says that small/med are for up to 31" and med/large are for 32-54". I have a 34" waist and so ordered med/large. They were so big that the tapes nearly met at my belly. Should I have ordered small/med? I'm afraid that if I do they will not fit.

Darkfinn

The sizes they have listed on their website do not correspond with the actual sizes of the diapers. I'm a 34" waist and I wear the ones marked "small/med" the blue ones. Dispite what it says online the diapers are sized comparably to every other diaper I've ever tried. If you wear a medium in other diapers... get the small/med. If you wear a large... get the Med/Large.