Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ohai everybody.

Default ohai everybody.

Hello people of the interwebz, I am Hibuddy. I am a 17 year old from Canada. I love to sail in the summer, ski in the winter and play xbox in my spare time. This whole diaper thing started a few years back when I just wondered one day what it would be like to wear one again. I wasn't potty-trained until about age 4 so that may be why I have this desire. I finally got my license earlier this year and I finally had the courage to go and buy some Goodnites. I was scared stiff but I still got them. I'm at the age where I'm starting to have more responsibilities and I just want to be little again. Of course that is impossible but by wearing diapers, it makes me feel more like I am that little kid I used to be which I miss so much. Anyway, I finally got registered on this site (it wasn't working for a while) and I am hoping to meet people (not IRL) like me to talk to about what I am feeling and read other peoples' stories that I can relate to. That is my story and thank you for reading .

Hi, Hibuddy! (lol) Welcome!

I remember going out to buy my first package of Goodnites... I was seriously stressed out! So, kudos for your bravery. I'm fairly new to the site too, but everyone seems very nice and down to earth so far. Where aboots in Canada are ya from eh? lol... I'm in the process of moving to Calgary--looking forward to learning to snowboard in Banff some day.

Cheers.

"interwebs" you don't watch tradechat, do you? anyways, welcome

Nice intro, welcome, certainly it is quite nerve wracking the first few times you buy stuff.

Hi Buddy!

nice intro!

Have fun making new friends here and getting to know ADISC!

Greetings from Florida, where sailing and skiing (waterskiing) is all year round (endless summer!)

- Will

Quote Originally Posted by favorite View Post
    Where aboots in Canada are ya from eh? lol... I'm in the process of moving to Calgary--looking forward to learning to snowboard in Banff some day.

Cheers.
    I'm from around Toronto, Ontario (not going to say the exact place) and I would absolutely LOVE to go skiing in the rockies oot there eh :P

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Greetings from Florida, where sailing and skiing (waterskiing) is all year round (endless summer!)

- Will
    I wish I could go down there to sail during the spring/fall when it's too warm to ski (on snow) and too cold to sail up here And thank you for the warm welcome everyone I feel like this will be a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Great!

Just curious, what's your favorite diaper so far?
    Well I only really have tried Goodnites because I live with my parents and my mom found those. I'm not going to buy any more just because if she finds them too that would be awkwarrrddd but I would buy Underjams just to see how they are compared to Goodnites. What's your favourite? Yeah I know, Canadian spelling :P

ok (Canadian english), my favourite diaper is Bambinos,
    Abena X+ are a close second as well as Tens Slip Maxis,
    all with super-absorbant middle, stay dry liner that wicks wetness, and plastic outer layer!

I also wear GoodNites, i like the new PullUps-inspired designs!

Sorry to hear you mom found your GoodNites,
    family should be in your stuff!

next time, perhaps lock them in a bag, and keep in locked in your car trunk or somewhere better! =)

I don't know if I would like adult diapers, whenever I think of them I think of someone who's disabled so it just puts a bad feeling in my mind. And now that I think of it I would probably buy the new Goodnites instead, I really like the Pullups-like designs too Also, if I had a car that's most likely where they would be. I don't feel I have a need for a car as I don't have, want or need a job yet and if I ever want to take one of my parents' vehicles somewhere I have the freedom to