Thread: Hi

Jojobaby1986

Default Hi

Hi all Jojo
    I am a fun loving girl who loves listening to music, writing letters and watching tv. Currently I am searching for a job at the moment. In my spare time I also love reading. Sadly I was born with quite a bladder problem and a result I am an Ic.

well yello jojo, its nice to make your acquaintance. Welcome to ADISC. So what kinds of books do you like reading?

nice intro. glad to have you here on the forums. i myself am a fanatic music lover (both playing and listening) which i will listen to just about anything, besides for rap (minus a few songs) and opera (not including songs from phantom of the opera. but we are glad to have you here, hope you find what you want out of the forum and meet some great people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojobaby1986 View Post
    Hi all Jojo
    I am a fun loving girl who loves listening to music, writing letters and watching tv. Currently I am searching for a job at the moment. In my spare time I also love reading. Sadly I was born with quite a bladder problem and a result I am an Ic.
    Hi Jojo, welcome to the site - that was a great intro by the way and it's great to see another person from the UK on here. I know what it can be like looking for a job, I was signing on before I started uni recently. What kind of work are you looking for if you don't mind me asking? Anyways I've found this forum to be great since I got here, everyone seems to be really nice. Well I hope you have fun here, laters

Jojobaby1986

I am looking for mainly admin related work anything that's desk work and about 8-12 hours per week. I have energy issues so I can't manage too much in one go. Also they would have to accommodate my bathroom breaks and plus now I am 50/50 wc user as well.They would need to practicals into consideration.