Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

LoDZeus

Post Hello.

I'm from TBN. Over there I have an account under this name and my regular one under TeenDL12345. I'm 14. and I just started high school. My hobbies include mountain biking and playing the bass guitar, trombone, and marching baritone. Because my marching band practices every Tuesday and Thursday at night, and every saturday all day, you probably won't see much of me for a while.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find this a fun place to be when you are able to be here.

Which Dalek from the cult of Skarro is you're Profile pic, Dalek sect?

LoDZeus

Yeah. No t at the end, though.

EmeraldsAndLime

Welcome, welcome.

Yes, welcome!! Are you a Broncos fan by any chance?

Hiya, LoDZeus! Hope you enjoy your stay here and glad you found your way over. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Mountain biking is fun, but, what exactly is your avatar a picture of? It kinda scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Hiya, LoDZeus! Hope you enjoy your stay here and glad you found your way over. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Mountain biking is fun, but, what exactly is your avatar a picture of? It kinda scares me.
    His avatar is a Dalek and they're meant to be scary! They're kind of like alien Nazis from Doctor Who (that being a very long-running BBC television show about time travel and space and such if you haven't heard of it). It also makes you automatically cool in my book, LoDZeus, because Doctor Who is about the best thing in the world.

So, yeah, welcome. What's with all the TBN people joining all of a sudden by the way? I don't mind at all, of course; just wondering.

LoDZeus

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Yes, welcome!! Are you a Broncos fan by any chance?
    Nah. Not really into football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    It also makes you automatically cool in my book, LoDZeus, because Doctor Who is about the best thing in the world.
    Damn straight. It's by far my favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    So, yeah, welcome. What's with all the TBN people joining all of a sudden by the way? I don't mind at all, of course; just wondering.
    Lukie told one of our site mods (don't know his name over here) about it. The site mod in question made a thread out of it, and some of us decided to check it out.