Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I've been a member for a long time, but never posted anything since I've been on other forums.
    But in some way I always find myself back to this site.

I am a 22 year old boy who's in love with the diapers
    I currently work as a web developer (at a place I hate) and I love to be a little childish

My curiosity for diapers started when I was around five probably because I had so easy access to diapers. My mom worked at home as a child-minder (according to Google Translate) taking care of other people's children, from age two to fifteen, when they were at work.
    But it never grew on me. I had some interest, but I never tried it more than once every two years or so.

A few years later when I was eleven my mom started working in a different location, still though, very close to my home. And at this point my curiosity started to lean more to an interest and less of a thing I might try.
    I started to take my mom's keys and go over there when nobody was home and steal some diapers.

And as most people here I got caught too.
    I'm not going to go in on detail because I've got caught 5 times between age 10 and 18.
    The two first times my mom and dad got very angry and told me it was weird and sick.
    The next two times it was only my mom who yelled at me. I don't think she told my dad. She was mad at me but I think she became more accepting.
    And the last time happened after I've been alone home for a week. The trashcan outside the house was full with diapers and my mom soon found that out because she wondered why it was so heavy.
    My mom confronted me and as usual she told me it was weird. But that was not the only thing she said. She also said "You will have to start throwing them at the recycling center down the street.".

At that time I didn't hear that. But now four years later I wish I was the one listening.
    Time flies by way too fast sometimes and It's hard to see the forest for the trees.

I now live in an apartment by myself and use diapers as often as I can.
    I love my mom and dad and all the things they said and did was probably because they love me too. Even if I didn't think that at the time.

// Thanks

Congrats on the first post! It's a big step but makes the journey that much more worthwhile! ^_^

Great story! Glad to hear that through these various experiences, your parents have become more accepting of who you are.

What else do you like outside of diapers? Any favorite bands or hobbies? Interestingly enough, growing up, my favorite toy was Brio, which I believe is Sweden-made. Much harder to find in the US now than when I was growing up and I think I even heard they stopped making it. I would be heartbroken if that was true.

Oh yeah...I think the English translation for 'care-giver' would be something more along the lines of 'child care provider', at least in the US. It's a mouthful, but the most apt job description I can come up with. Just as a heads up...

Welcome to the world of posting! ^_^ Enjoy or, should I say, Všlkommen!

wow, that is an awesome introduction. though you've only made one post, i do hope you get the courage to see you posting around the forums since you seem to be able to speak your mind very well. so, have fun, and hopefully you'll post more.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Congrats on the first post! It's a big step but makes the journey that much more worthwhile! ^_^

Great story! Glad to hear that through these various experiences, your parents have become more accepting of who you are.

What else do you like outside of diapers? Any favorite bands or hobbies? Interestingly enough, growing up, my favorite toy was Brio, which I believe is Sweden-made. Much harder to find in the US now than when I was growing up and I think I even heard they stopped making it. I would be heartbroken if that was true.

Oh yeah...I think the English translation for 'care-giver' would be something more along the lines of 'child care provider', at least in the US. It's a mouthful, but the most apt job description I can come up with. Just as a heads up...

Welcome to the world of posting! ^_^ Enjoy or, should I say, Všlkommen!
    Yes, I think it's lovely to see that they, and me for that sake, have grown much as a person in these years. I am very shy which has led to me not talking to my parents about stuff and when things like this happens I often build up a wall in front of me.
    But that's another story. Now I'm looking forward to come home at Christmas and meet them

I really love to create things. Especially on the computer so I often make web sites, music, designing stuff. But I also like photography and a little cooking (Not so much the cooking of the dish but more the artistic feel)
    And as most people out there I also love to listen to music and watch movies. I think my favorite bands are Queen and Avenged Sevenfold but I listen to a lot of different genres. All from melodic death metal and alternative rock to soft acoustic pop and classical music.

Ah yes, I love Brio I had a few of them myself. It's a company and not just one toy http://www.brio.net/en/

Ah thank you. I thought that google translation sounded wrong

Tack

Quote Originally Posted by colt View Post
    wow, that is an awesome introduction. though you've only made one post, i do hope you get the courage to see you posting around the forums since you seem to be able to speak your mind very well. so, have fun, and hopefully you'll post more.
    Thanks. I like writing small "stories" like this.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Yeah, as said above, great introduction, welcome to the family.
    Thank you for that warm welcome