Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi Everyone, I'm a 20 year old college student, who has known I liked diapers since I was about 15. I actually got the courage to buy real diapers this summer and its been great! I like to wet them and sometimes mess but not real often. I like sports a lot and I'm looking to get into a full time job that involves sports.

Welcome! ^_^ Glad to have you on board!

Congrats on getting up the courage to make that first big purchase! It can be very nerve-wracking! However, it gets easier over time and then, eventually, you just order off the web

What kind of sports do you like? I'm not real sporty, but I do watch a lot of college basketball and football. Best time of the year You prefer pro teams or college? Or both? ^^

I hope you find ADISC to be welcoming and informative! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions!

welcome to the forums bud.

It's great that you were able to go get some padding for yourself, it does take a lot of courage like onecho said, but from now on it will be easier and easier to get them. its even better when you order online, but then again, i myself dont have the money for that. I'm not into sports myself, rather hate them, unless im the one playing. and even then im not much for it anyways. I grew up playing sports all my life, just cant really stand them anymore for some reason, but i hope that doesnt make us enemies or something.

anyways, hope to see you around the forums and have fun.

Jojobaby1986

Hi there welcome to the forum I am new here too

I really like hockey but I watch football almost as much. I like the nfl more than college for sure.

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Yeah it was kind of a rush. I've done it three times and its lasted me for now. I'll have to get out soon and get some more!

hi ADDL09

Welcome to ADISC!

I hope you have fun getting to know the whole ADISC site,
    and you make lots of new friends here.

Just curious, what's your favorite diaper so far?

= Will

Only ever had a chance to use Depends and Walgreens Certaintly brand. I usual double diaper with the Depends on the outside b/c it has a nice plastic backing and I usual use a male guard insert to help absorb more.

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    hi ADDL09

Welcome to ADISC!

I hope you have fun getting to know the whole ADISC site,
    and you make lots of new friends here.

Just curious, what's your favorite diaper so far?

= Will

Awesome, thats the best thing about depends, the soft plastic outer layer!'
    =)
    Great minds think alike ABDL09!