Thread: Hello everybody!

Default Hello everybody!

So, I posted an introduction a day or two ago when I first joined but it was rather lackluster after I reviewed the criteria for a good intro. I am a college student studying political science and minoring in philosophy.

My interests aren't varied by any means but I am passionate about the ones I do have. Firstly, I love to write. Currently my friend and I are in the ~50% completed stage of a screenplay we created a few years back.

I also (obviously from the choice in curriculum) love politics. I know this may be off putting to some but trust me when I say that can be a conversation for another time or not at all.

Another thing I really enjoy in my free time is video games. Mostly RPGs and the like, but I also truly love first-person shooters. Currently I am trying to digest the vast, incredible masterpiece (in my humble opinion) known as Skyrim.

The last thing I will mention about myself is that I am a die-hard Star Wars fan. Both the films themselves, and the lore associated with the myriad of books written on the Star Wars universe. I know this is a raging nerd-gasm but I must confess such things in an intro. That being said, I am excited to peruse and participate in the forums, getting to know many of you in the process.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    So, I posted an introduction a day or two ago when I first joined but it was rather lackluster after I reviewed the criteria for a good intro. I am a college student studying political science and minoring in philosophy....

Another thing I really enjoy in my free time is video games....,

The last thing I will mention about myself is that I am a die-hard Star Wars fan. Both the films themselves, and the lore associated with the myriad of books written on the Star Wars universe. I know this is a raging nerd-gasm but I must confess such things in an intro. That being said, I am excited to peruse and participate in the forums, getting to know many of you in the process.
    Kool!
    Welcome to ADISC!
    And I get you have read philosophy by your screenname!

I also love the Star Wars themes and special=effetcs, but I am not a huge StarWars fan by any means.

We have lots and lots of video game stars here @ ADISC!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers?

And so far, what's your favorite diaper brands?

- Will =)

I first started to like diapers in middle school. Since about sophomore year in high school to today I have been wearing pretty regularly. However, I am slowly but surely growing a true need for them as I can feel my control starting to give way as I have the occasional accident I didn't before.

Normally I just wear Depends Max Protection, but I have ordered Molicare on occasion.