Thread: new to the site

Default new to the site

Just wanted to say hey to everyone on the site. This is the first time I've ever typed or said anything about my like of diapers so its a big first step for me.

I came across the site looking for more information on diapers in general. Reviews of the diffrent ones out that look more babyish then others, how well they hold up, what actual baby diapers might end up stretching more than other without spending money on something that wouldn't work out to well.

So I decided to create a account and well just ask I guess.

usually don't like talking about myself but here it goes. I work on small engines for a living at a shop in central Iowa. Been doing it for about 8 Years now and love the varied types of engines, lawn and snow equipment I get to work on.

Also I'm an avid gamer, ever since the old Mario nes days. Play mostly shooters like MW3 and mmo's like warcraft. I'm looking forward to getting skyrim for Christmas and have the star wars mmo on preorder(the 20th can't come fast enough).

I started to get into the rd car hobby, but the local track is closed for the season so come spring I can get the car out and probably get my butt handed to me by some 12 year olds lol.

I just look forward to being able to put what little knowledge I Have to use. I'm open to elaborating on how I came to be a dl or answering any questions people have for me as best as I can.

This has really been a long time comming

Glad to see you here and sorry it took so long for you. I hope talking about it has helped. If you feel comfortable discussing it, I wouldn't mind hearing about how you became a dl.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunx View Post
    Just wanted to say hey to everyone on the site. This is the first time I've ever typed or said anything about my like of diapers so its a big first step for me.

I came across the site looking for more information on diapers in general....(clip)....
    Kool

Welcome to ADISC, and I am sure you'll have all of your diaper questions answered my the world's leading diaper experts here! LOL

So far, what has been your favorite diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Glad to see you here and sorry it took so long for you. I hope talking about it has helped. If you feel comfortable discussing it, I wouldn't mind hearing about how you became a dl.
    Dont know if this is the proper place to post this, but after thinking back id have to say it started when i was 9.

my brother was 2 and still in diapers and for whatever reason i kept putting them on. dont know if it was for attention or what, i just did(only a few times).

the urge did go away, for a few years, them came back. got busted by mom, then went away again for a few more years. really kinda stuck when i was 17.

i was trying to fit back into a baby diaper and in the struggle got "excited".
    thats the reason why its been more in my life and why i have a thing with the baby diapers and not with adult diapers.

as for favorite? its a toss up with luvs or papmers cruisers.
    I do like trying new stuff, for different looks and feels.

People with younger siblings is a common opening for most of us.
    How did you get into rc car racing?

that is an awesome intro. glad you decided to join us. I myself love engines, though i've always had a hard time with them. but i love to work on them. i have a friend who is an insane gear head, and he helps me out some. i guess i can work on them just fine, i'm just to paranoid to do it alone. you know that fear of comeing up with extra parts or not finding the right spot? thats what i do.

so hope to see you around the forums and hope you get what ever questions you have answered. this is a great place and i hope you enjoy it like i have been.

Ive always loved taking things apart, and with the hobby grade rc truck i get to.

there not cheep, i have a 4x4 that was about 600 new.
    you can replace any and everything on it, tune spring rates and shock oils, tires, motor, ect.....
    and are fast. i haven't been able to get any track time yet, but cant wait till spring to get it back out.

Colt, i had the same issues when i first started out also, but the more you do it, the easier it will come.
    and having someone there that can lend a hand never hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunx View Post
    my brother was 2 and still in diapers and for whatever reason i kept putting them on. dont know if it was for attention or what, i just did(only a few times).
    I had a similar experience growing up... Stole diapers from my little sister's nursery, before I even knew why. Anyway, congratulations on your big step! I think this is one of the most positive and encouraging sites for people just finding their way around the DL community.

Welcome!