Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Pardon me in advance, I prefer to remain mysterious.

I became interested in diapers at a young age, far before any thoughts of sexuality. I don't use or wear diapers now, not sure if I ever will.

I've come to this site to post stories. I've posted in other places, and felt that I want to spread my work around as far as I can.

I currently have a 60 page story that might be going through some serious editing to make it appropriate for this site. (pending moderator feedback)

I also have two more works in progress that will be posted when they're done. One might not take so long, the other will definitely take a while.

So once again, hello.

Howdy, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some nice folks here and find plenty of topics to engage in. I'm sure people will be eager to read your stories when you get a chance to post them.

I am curious: You mentioned that you don't wear now and added, "not sure if I ever will". Why, if you have an interest in diapers, would you not be compelled to try them?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    I am curious: You mentioned that you don't wear now and added, "not sure if I ever will". Why, if you have an interest in diapers, would you not be compelled to try them?
    Well, my current situation doesn't really allow it; especially considering my lack of funds.
    But I'm really not into wearing diapers myself as much as I would be interested in putting diapers on a significant other.

For the record, I tried them when I was younger, taking the ones left over from bedwetting siblings and a couple random ones in storage.
    I wore them, I used them, I had a friend (a girl, I'm a male, and no we weren't a couple) who I got to wear and use them on several occasions.
    Even though we were much younger (early teens and earlier) I was very much interested in her wearing diapers. Though at the time, I was ignorant about sex and the like. I was far more interested (in retrospect: turned on) by her wearing and using, than I was when I did it myself.

So that's why. Hope that answers your question.