Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sleeping in a diaper - awesome!

nappiboy

Default sleeping in a diaper - awesome!

Recently my wife and I had issues with my abdl side. After much advise from everyone here (thank you) and us talking we seem to have worked it out.

Tonight she is letting me sleep in a diaper (cushies my fav), so here I am lying in bed in my diaper, something I haven't done since I was 3, felling very babyish.

So here is my post how many of us get to sleep in a diaper and how often and how does it make you feel, I am loving it.

I love sleeping in my diapers. I do it often actually and I enjoy it greatly.
    Glad to hear you get to wear one to bed and hope you can often. ^^

I sleep in a diaper two times every week and it is super nice to wake up in the morning in a wet diaper That is a super nice feeling.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

nappiboy

I am really hoping to wake up wet like a baby, have drunk extra water to hopefully help.

I'm sorry to say the odds of you waking up wet are pretty slim - good luck with it though if that's what you want. I sleep diapered every night - it's such a great way to drift off to sleep and to wake up cosy and content in the morning

I remember the first time I slept in a diaper as an older teen. I woke up several times as my mind clicked to the conscious thought that I was diapered. I've never done a drug but equate that experiance to a first high.

Sadly even though I sleep diapered more than 98% of the time I don't get that exitement any longer.

Adversly I do not sleep as well in underwear

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    I remember the first time I slept in a diaper as an older teen. I woke up several times as my mind clicked to the conscious thought that I was diapered. I've never done a drug but equate that experiance to a first high.

Sadly even though I sleep diapered more than 98% of the time I don't get that exitement any longer.

Adversly I do not sleep as well in underwear
    You body is use to wear diaper when you sleep

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ever since I started wearing diapers 24/7, every night i wear one to bed and they are the best, the feel between your legs is very dreamy and cosy. sometimes i do wake up in a wet diaper not often, best time ever in a diaper

I now wear to bed regularly, because i kind of have to :S I started having nighttime accidents, and I may have provoked it a little :S but congrats man! So so so good that you can wear at night!

nappiboy

Wow what a night, I slept little a baby. I have to say that is the best sleep I have had in years. I cant wait to do it agian tonight.
    Didn't wake up wet from any acident. So used diaper early morning went back to sleep an woke up wet. Wow wow, this is the best feeling, padding between my legs, very babyish.

I highly highly recommend it. I even regressed when I woke. AWESOME night.