Thread: New :)

Default New :)

Hey everyone, my name is Alex... I've been a teen baby for a while now and love it im rly not supposed to be on a site like this one :/ so idk how often Ill be on... glad to be part of the community though!

Hey, welcome to the site!

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, maybe your hobbies or interests, so we can get to know you better

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by alexbry09 View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Alex... I've been a teen baby for a while now and love it im rly not supposed to be on a site like this one :/ so idk how often Ill be on... glad to be part of the community though!
    Another incognito member! Hey! I'm hiding this from my parents too :\ A few tips...

1. Use google chrome.
    2. Use incognito browser.
    3. Don't give to much personal information, so you don't give yourself away.

I've already been caught, and they were NOT happy with me being here. So I'm more careful than most, but when it comes to parents, you can NEVER be too careful.

Alright, with all that out of the way... Care to tell us a bit about yourself? It helps to know more than just "I like diapers"...

Haha, alright I love reading, do well in school, love videogames (Zelda, MMORPG's) like Football, umm.... Not sure what else any questions for me?