Thread: how do you do it?

Default how do you do it?

i want to know how you get into your mind state of being a little? i have tried several times, and because of my dominance, my body style and such, i have yet to come close to being a little. i want to know how you get into your little state, and i really want to know why you do the baby talk thing? i never could understand it but im still curious about it.

You can surround yourself with all the baby things you can get your hands on but really it comes down to allowing yourself to feel fee, to truly enjoy and embrace it. I think from my experience at least it requires complete acceptance of yourself. And remember it's not something you force upon yourself, and certainly you don't just flick a switch to activate little mode. But really its not that hard either, you just want to have some good snuggly, playful fun.

So how would one go about doing this, certainly being in a safe environment where you are not paranoid about people intruding on you would help a lot. But I guess you have to find your own way, maybe just don't go searching for it too hard.

Anyway it can mean different things to different people, and remember you don't actually lose your mind and become a toddler.

Supersam1223

I don't really know... I don't try to, it just happens. But only if I'm in a safe environment (normally my room), with Hippo, and my paci, or bottle, or something. And if I'm in the right mood, it just kinda happens.

Don't try to make it happen; find the right environment, and the right mood, and it should be easy enough.

thanks, but i dont really TRY...i want it to happen sometime, but no matter the environment or what im doing, ive never been in that type of mood. and by that mood i guess im meaning those who dress up, and act their hardest like they are an infant, baby speak, doing things they know are like an infants view...like drawing, some know how to draw dang well but they insist on coloring like a 6 month old...im just trying to understand if its a phase you just snap into..why is it some of them get so into it that they act like that? it doesn't make sense to me

I'm guessing here, but based on my own experiences I don't think too many people who regress are trying too hard. To me it's more like method acting. You aren't "acting", you just sort of get into it and be. Let me ask you something. Have you ever really gotten into the zone with something else like a sport or a game? That's kind of what happens to me when I'm little.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolyn View Post
    I'm guessing here, but based on my own experiences I don't think too many people who regress are trying too hard. To me it's more like method acting. You aren't "acting", you just sort of get into it and be. Let me ask you something. Have you ever really gotten into the zone with something else like a sport or a game? That's kind of what happens to me when I'm little.
    Hmm method acting is quite an interesting and apt analogy, I'll remember that, cheers!

The concept behind method acting basically being that you become the character, manifesting their personality through simulating their thoughts and emotions.

Anyway the core thing here I think is that it should come natural. Don't worry so much about what activities you need to do to make yourself feel little because its more that you do those activities when you feel little.

littlepacifiergirl

Everybody has different things they do to get themselves into that "mentality." Think about a specific experience from your childhood and try to emulate that. For instance some of the things I have fond memories of taking bubble baths, watching Nick jr., and playing/watching Pokemon. The thing that gets me most in that "mentaility" is watching Dora the Explorer or Ni Hao Kai Lan and shows like that because it gives me cues and such to assume the role of the little girl I want to be.

I know what you mean physically too. I'm 6'3 have a muscular type body and trying to "act the part" of a diapered sissy girl. Like others have suggested "Let it come natural", you don't want to hold back or think about what you are doing. Obviously you have the desire to become "little" so all you need to do is act on those feelings.

Remember that your imagination is the greatest gift you have, let yourself go !!!

for me, its not being surrounded by toys or anything like that, its as simple as having my padding on. As soon as I have a diaper on I start to feel little, but keep it under control if i am out in public. If I am in private, i will let it out more, If I am with my big brother, then its no holds barred baby.
    Its really helpful to have someone around who is able to know your workings, knows what to say/do to get your to regress. I love being a little boy, who only cares about 3 things (entertainment, being comfy, and having his big brover to pway wif )
    I dont 'act' when im little, buy simply use an acting technique. Find what relates to what you want in you, and express it. I have found the little boy stuff in me that allows me to be little, and when i want i express it.
    My speech does tend to be affected, so do my fine motor skills. That is simpy because I dont think about them, i think about 40000 things at once. I cant draw well as a little boy, and I need help with a lot of things.

You say your dominate, well I believe everyone has a ying for every yang, infitism can be considered relatively submissive. So with that consider it the balance for your dominate self, try to go with the flow. Maybe have your paci in when you diaper up, use oil and baby powder as well.