Thread: Official Minecraft Day!

Default Official Minecraft Day!

Hi all!

The idea has come up to have an event where all us Minecrafters on ADISC go on our server at the same time.

For anyone who didn't know, the server is hosted by Jcub at 46.226.248.44:25565 . PM him to be whitelisted.

So, we need an official day and time. I was thinking Saturday at 10 am in New York which is 3 pm in the UK.

What does everyone think?
    Is this a good idea? What day and time would be best?

I'm not sure if that would work well for the people more inland or on the west coast what about like 12 for new york 5 for UK?

alu

11 new york, and 4 uk. :P but the time is quite good, and the date fits most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    12 for new york 5 for UK?
    Wouldn't a lot of people be getting ready to go out for the evening at 5:00?

We need more input...

I like the idea of a day for everyone to go on the server at the same time, and a day like Saturday would make it easier for people across different timezones, I'd guess. As to time, I'm not really certain what timezones most members of the server are in. I'd agree we really need more input on it.

I'd join in, but due to actual constraints with me getting up on the weekends, it probably won't happen for me.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    11 new york, and 4 uk. :P but the time is quite good, and the date fits most people.
    Ya I could do that. I could just take a nap later in the day if I really needed too.
    Plus Im sure you could just make that the time, then if there are any problems just tweak it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    I'm good for this time. or 10 and 3
    Why don't we start a poll, let it run for a while, and whatever the final result is, we keep.

alu

well start it the earliest cause there shouldn't be a time anyone finished just a time we should try and be on