Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does it arouse you anymore?

Default does it arouse you anymore?

well, im wondering if anyone is like me...i use to be turned on just by getting the diaper on me (which took a while i might add) but after a while, i started loosing any sexual interest in wearing them, and now...i have none. all i want to do is to wear them because of the feel and the security i feel while wearing them. anyone else go from arousal wearing to just wearing?

I am exactly like you, but I HAVE to wear one over night so I expect that kinda spoils it a bit for me.

well Tiddles, im glad im not the only one. *hugs*

LittleDrummerGirl

I haven't worn yet, but I don't think it will turn me on. Now, when that wetness indicator starts to fade, it will be a different story, but...

Quote Originally Posted by colt View Post
    well, im wondering if anyone is like me...i use to be turned on just by getting the diaper on me (which took a while i might add) but after a while, i started loosing any sexual interest in wearing them, and now...i have none. all i want to do is to wear them because of the feel and the security i feel while wearing them. anyone else go from arousal wearing to just wearing?
    Pretty much, 100% the same for me.

I used to be very turned on even by the thought of being diapered.

Now that i pretty much wear 24/7, I have no sexual interest at all in just diapers. I certainly am not looking back, thinking I'm missing out. I like wearing 24/7, much more than occasional wearing. It is just a way of life to be padded for me. It's what I've been missing for almost 2/3's of my life.

Now that I wear 24/7, I don't even recognize myself anymore. I have no stress; no fear. I am unwaveringly confident. I am a totally different person... The person I should have always been.

For me, finding myself and wearing diapers as I please has been an epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by colt View Post
    I find it's an exposure thing for me. Wearing diapers too often gets rid of the thrill. I buy them, and wear when I want. Sometimes I'll use five diapers in three days. Then two months will pass and I won't wear diapers because the urge doesn't happen.

Doing something to often makes it routine. Now I'll admit, there's a certain rush to just knowing that wearing and using diapers is part of my routine. But I choose not to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Wearing diapers too often gets rid of the thrill. I buy them, and wear when I want. Sometimes I'll use five diapers in three days. Then two months will pass and I won't wear diapers because the urge doesn't happen.

Doing something to often makes it routine.
    ^This. I used to be very much in the same boat as Colt. I would clip out diaper ads, pay rapt attention to commercials for them, always pass down the diaper aisle at the grocery store... I would do anything I could to catch sight of them.

However, as time went on, I definitely lost any sexual desire I had for them. Now, I would say I am really not DLish whatsoever. I enjoy wearing them for comfort, but I don't even wear them all that often, or at least that regularly. Some weekends, I'll wear a few, then go a few weeks without wanting to pad up.

I would say I am always in a cubby state of mind. However, I suppose I have adopted so many other forms of expressing those feelings that wearing diapers have been relegated to merely an accessory to the lifestyle. And, to be honest, I'm perfectly fine with that. ^^

Well, I'm going to say it is kind of true for me. When I first got into wearing I'd be aroused, take care of myself, and then any desire to wear was completely gone. At that point I typically took the diaper off. However, while they do still arouse me very much, I can now wear them for the joy of wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    ^This. I used to be very much in the same boat as Colt. I would clip out diaper ads, pay rapt attention to commercials for them, always pass down the diaper aisle at the grocery store... I would do anything I could to catch sight of them.

However, as time went on, I definitely lost any sexual desire I had for them. Now, I would say I am really not DLish whatsoever. I enjoy wearing them for comfort, but I don't even wear them all that often, or at least that regularly. Some weekends, I'll wear a few, then go a few weeks without wanting to pad up.

I would say I am always in a cubby state of mind. However, I suppose I have adopted so many other forms of expressing those feelings that wearing diapers have been relegated to merely an accessory to the lifestyle. And, to be honest, I'm perfectly fine with that. ^^
    That is so sad. I hope that never happens to me. I love diapers.