Thread: Plushie problem

Default Plushie problem

My grandfather gave me an army bear when I was little. I lost the bear, but I still have the uniform, any ideas how to browse for a plushie that can fit in it?

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
    My grandfather gave me an army bear when I was little. I lost the bear, but I still have the uniform, any ideas how to browse for a plushie that can fit in it?
    That's a tough one, just work out what size the clothes are, look up the sizes of the plushies and find the right one that's the right size is all I can think would work

yeah, best i could bet, is measure it and then eyeball the plushy, if you buy online, they will usually say how long they are, then you'll have to use some good judgement after that.

I'd bring it along with you one day and try it on a few plush toys. I'd even take it to build-a-bear and see if the people can help you find the perfect plush to fit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    I'd bring it along with you one day and try it on a few plush toys. I'd even take it to build-a-bear and see if the people can help you find the perfect plush to fit it.
    Great Suggestion, Ninikins!! Build-a-Bear is awesome & the people who work there, are very nice & helpful, at least the 3 that I have been into!! Give it a shot, if there is one close to you, that is!!