Thread: Liking Stories involving forced regression, punishment or forced babying is it bad to like that kind ???

Default Liking Stories involving forced regression, punishment or forced babying is it bad to like that kind ???

I've seen so many people complaining on stories that looks like the D**** website and shouldn't be published here, I want to know if I like this kind of stories, does this mean I have problems and should look for some kind of help, I really enjoy stories involving forced babying, regression or punishment in diapers involving some bondage in it is great too, I want to know if I'm alone that like this kind of stories that seems to be really really hard to find here...

Yes I love them and like role playing these type of situations w/ my girlfriend I like these more than anything

Not my personal brand of vodka, but I can see the appeal. The thinking seems to be that most of the people who like the forced stories, are people who are not quite comfortable with what they like yet. To get whatever it is they like, It's more comfortable for them to be forced then to ask for it basically. That's the idea anyway.

I guess it depends on which stories you are talking about. The reason a lot of members (including myself) are against the stories and other material on the D***** website is because of the fact that most of the content is based around the diapering of minors and in some cases depicts minors in sexual situations. I like stories involving the things you mention, but I would rather the content not be about minors.

Also, I find this kind of stuff to kinda spice up the activities in the bedroom. My girlfriend and I sometimes experiment with that stuff.

-Ron

I think the controversy about these type of stories stems from them being geared more towards sexual ageplay. The humiliation and bondage themes of them are a way for people who read them to live out vicariously their deep dark desires. These stories feed the side of a person that wants to be dominated and controlled completely by another. When you think about it, there is very little that is more helpless than a baby.

Whereas non-forced regression stories are more about a return to innocence and purity. They depict a bond of love being established between the regressed person and his/her caregiver. Recapturing what was once lost is a common dream for ABs. Here's the funny thing(not funny haha, but more of a sad funny), the desires depicted in forced regression stories can be achieved in real life while a true return to innocence can not. You cannot unsee what you have seen or unlearn what you have learned. There might be just a hint of jealousy in those who pooh-pooh forced regression stories.

Personally I enjoy both types of stories. Each one has its own place and time.

The thinking seems to be that most of the people who like the forced stories, are people who are not quite comfortable with what they like yet. To get whatever it is they like, It's more comfortable for them to be forced then to ask for it basically. That's the idea anyway.
    Sounds like a rational outside view, and I think like most attempts to explain a fetish with logic, probably wrong. It might be true in a few cases, but I think in general it is an appeal by itself feeding on the same pleasure centers as bondage/other "forced" play. Fetishes tend not to be rational... there doesn't need to be deep seated emotional issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I guess it depends on which stories you are talking about. The reason a lot of members (including myself) are against the stories and other material on the D***** website is because of the fact that most of the content is based around the diapering of minors and in some cases depicts minors in sexual situations. I like stories involving the things you mention, but I would rather the content not be about minors.
    ^^^^^^^
    This is the problem I have with them too.

To be honest, I LOVE some forced regression stories, but I greatly dislike any that involve minors. If someone were to post a forced regression story on here about an adult as opposed to about a minor, I'm sure it wouldn't get nearly as much flak

I'v never understodd what's wrong with minors forced in diapers and regressed in some ways, its a story, not something that would be done for real, fiction is the key here, I agree that some people could be tempted of doing it to a child which isn't acceptable at all and I'm fairly against any of it, if its because of this, I understand better...