Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with Molicares

Default I'm in love with Molicares

I love these things lol. These were my first real diaper. I love everything about them.

The absorbency. Check. The thickness. Super check. The color? Pink. SUPER CHECK!

Right now I've discovered happiness for me. True happiness. My depression period is over.

Thank you Molicares.

Just did a little gymnastics in just my molicare and it was the greatest feeling ever. Feeling so much better now lol. Thanks guys!

Hahaha... I can remember the first time I encountered Molicares. At the time it was by far the most absorbent and thick diaper I had ever tried. It still ranks up pretty high on my list.

Vroeger

Molicares are pretty good indeed. I especially like how soft they are, and the tapes are good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Hahaha... I can remember the first time I encountered Molicares. At the time it was by far the most absorbent and thick diaper I had ever tried. It still ranks up pretty high on my list.
    Wait... you mean there are better fluffier, thicker diapers out there? PLEASE TELL MEEEEEE!!! I'm going to go buy some this Friday and have it shipped home. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    Wait... you mean there are better fluffier, thicker diapers out there? PLEASE TELL MEEEEEE!!! I'm going to go buy some this Friday and have it shipped home. :P
    I refer you to the diaper test/review page on XP medical's site:
    Adult Diaper Review and Testing

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    I refer you to the diaper test/review page on XP medical's site:
    Adult Diaper Review and Testing
    Since I pee in the middle of a diaper, the Molicare Super Plus are best for me I think....

Top of the line diaper. The Super Plus are among the world best diaper for night use.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    Top of the line diaper. The Super Plus are among the world best diaper for night use.
    How do they match up to Bambino?

Better I'd say.
    Better price, better confort, better absorbtion.
    They also have a nice inner layer that keep urine away from your skin around your rear. Bambino are just a massive pad full of absorbant. Nothing to promote easy saturation and repartition of fluids like in a Molicare Super Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    Better I'd say.
    Better price, better confort, better absorbtion.
    They also have a nice inner layer that keep urine away from your skin around your rear. Bambino are just a massive pad full of absorbant. Nothing to promote easy saturation and repartition of fluids like in a Molicare Super Plus.
    Considering I just completely soaked my Molicare a few minutes ago.... I'd agree with you!!! Just changed into a brand new one. My only complaint is that it can be uncomfortable while sitting down sometimes. I need to adjust them probably.