• Glasses

25 48.08%
  • Contacts

7 13.46%
  • Both

11 21.15%
  • Neither (Perfect vision)

6 11.54%
  • Neither (Choose not to, but probably need them)

3 5.77%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glasses/Contacts

Default Glasses/Contacts

So, does anyone wear contacts or glasses? Or both...Or maybe you are one of those lucky people with prefect vision...Poll coming soon

Both, although I haven't worn my contacts much lately. I have terrible vision.

I have bad vision too....I'm near-sighted in one eye and far-sighted in the other...

EmeraldsAndLime

Neither... I have perfect vision.

So much so that people sometimes referred to me as "Eagle Eye" at school, because I was always finding money or going, "Did you guys just see that!?" at every random little thing that occurred.

However, on other people, I think glasses can be incredibly sexy. It brings about a whole mysterious aura to the person, especially if they are quiet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    However, on other people, I think glasses can be incredibly sexy. It brings about a whole mysterious aura to the person, especially if they are quiet as well.
    I definitely agree with that

I have always worn glasses, but my friend was humping me outside the Coffee Shop last summer and she broke them, so I've worn contacts since.

Although I'm due to get them renewed, just still debating on whether I want glasses or contacts. My mom said I should just get glasses, but I don't think they look good so I think I will get the contacts, still not sure though. :P

both depending on the occasion and what I feel like wearing. My vision is all types of messed up I'm near sighter and far sighted...... giving me a tiny window in the middle.... or it would if I didn't have astigmatism as well. I am un-chartable on the normal vision charts and literally cannot see two inches in front of my face. But yeah I survive......

My vision's not that bad, but John Law tells me I need to wear glasses when driving. So, I wear 'em all the time anyway. I just got them last year, and I was surprised that trees have individual leaves on them, instead of blurry fields of green.

I picked glasses over contacts, my face is pretty bland anyway so the glasses add a nice contrast.

I have perfect vision so i can see really well no matter when.

I think glasses are quite sexy though

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I have always worn glasses, but my friend was humping me outside the Coffee Shop last summer and she broke them, so I've worn contacts since.

Was she humping your face >.>