Thread: A new question.

Default A new question.

Longjohns over diapers? Would there be enough room? do any of you have any experience with that?

literallegionaire

not sure about long john's but i've worn overall ski pants (ski pants that go up to your chest with suspenders) and not only does it fit, but it feals great i honestly can't see any reason why adding a layer of longjohns inbetween would not fit

Would there be a big lump where the longjohns would be if you were wearing regular pants with longjohns on over a diaper?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	long_john2.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	6857

Long johns as in, two piece thermal underwear? Sure, works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotori View Post
    Would there be a big lump where the longjohns would be if you were wearing regular pants with longjohns on over a diaper?
    No, there'd be a big lump where the diaper would be!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All joking aside, it's just like wearing a diaper under pants any other time, just the long johns give a little extra support. I do it every winter, but then anytime I leave the house, I'm also wearing about four layers on my torso, so the slight bulge in my nether regions is less noticable.

Name:	IMG_0395.jpg 
Views:	11799 
Size:	206.7 KB 
ID:	6859
    sort of like this there plenty of room
    i wear them often and to work too
    keeps the diaper in place only draw back is having to change diaper if your out it can be a real hassle

Diapers under long underwear is awesome. I have worn that combination for many years. I wear both styles of long underwear. Two piece and a union suit. When wearing a diaper, if you are going to have to change when you are out, a union suit makes it a little more difficult. So if I have to go somewhere and will have to change before I get home, I will wear a two piece set of long underwear, sometimes two layers to make sure I am nice and warm.

Quote Originally Posted by littleonejosue View Post

Name:	IMG_0395.jpg 
Views:	11799 
Size:	206.7 KB 
ID:	6859
    sort of like this there plenty of room
    i wear them often and to work too
    keeps the diaper in place only draw back is having to change diaper if your out it can be a real hassle
    Cute pitcher you have here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

BabySandshrew

Sure I done that before whore long johns over my diaper,it felt great that's how I hide it when I go out.