Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H-hello

Default H-hello

Hi my name is Timid, I am 19 years old and am male to female transgendered and have lived as female for 3 years now. I live in England and I am joining this forum to hopefully make some new friends. I live with my boyfriend after having been kicked out of my parents house at 16, I have been squatting from house to house before settling down here with him.
    Whilst he is at work I am left to do the housework and can often be found with a pampers (Or two) in my panties and my dummy in my mouth. My boyfriend has expressed his disapproval so I must make sure to abide the strict no nappy rule whilst he is home.
    I have formed a sort-of baby wishlist recently that consists of dummies, various nappies and clothing that I would like to buy at some point, I hope I can get lots of advice for buying on this forum.
    Uhm... That's it. Take good care of me

---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was 06-12-2011 at 00:50 ----------

Nobody wants to be my friend

Hello and welcome. Do remember that we're on a forum board here, and in the States, most people right now are either just finishing dinner or are not even out of work yet (It's 7:10 p.m. East Coast time), and at any rate, forums aren't instantaneous.

Anyways, what sorts of stuff do you do for non-diapered fun? Any hobbies, activities, interests?

Hello Timid, don't worry the people on ADISC are very nice just be honest and friendly. You'll have no problem finding friends. So please tell us what do you enjoy doing? Are you a My Little Pony fan? oh and before I forget... Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Anyways, what sorts of stuff do you do for non-diapered fun? Any hobbies, activities, interests?
    Video games! I play in lots of leagues and ladders for various games and travel to competitions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    ...Are you a My Little Pony fan?
    Absolutely, I adore Rainbow Dash :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Welcome to the group.
    Thank you very much

Absolutely, I adore Rainbow Dash :3
    Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie they are both simply awesome!

well hello there, and welcome. hope you enjoy the site like i have been doing, and dont worry, you'll have plenty of friends on here in no time.

So a MLP fan hu? me too, im not obsessed with them, but i do like the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Timid View Post
    Hi my name is Timid, I am 19 years old and am male to female transgendered and have lived as female for 3 years now. I live in England and I am joining this forum to hopefully make some new friends. I live with my boyfriend after having been kicked out of my parents house at 16, I have been squatting from house to house before settling down here with him.
    Whilst he is at work I am left to do the housework and can often be found with a pampers (Or two) in my panties and my dummy in my mouth. My boyfriend has expressed his disapproval so I must make sure to abide the strict no nappy rule whilst he is home.
    I have formed a sort-of baby wishlist recently that consists of dummies, various nappies and clothing that I would like to buy at some point, I hope I can get lots of advice for buying on this forum.
    Uhm... That's it. Take good care of me

---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was 06-12-2011 at 00:50 ----------

Nobody wants to be my friend
    Hello mate, UK lad right here! I've been here a couple of months and I've ffound this place to be great. Everyone here seems to be cool and so far I've met some great people. Get stuck in mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    -hello + H!
    Hello Mr. Maths fan :3

Quote Originally Posted by colt View Post
    well hello there, and welcome. hope you enjoy the site like i have been doing, and dont worry, you'll have plenty of friends on here in no time.

So a MLP fan hu? me too, im not obsessed with them, but i do like the show.
    Hi I really love the songs in MLP, I sing them in the shower every day :3

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    Hello mate, UK lad right here! I've been here a couple of months and I've ffound this place to be great. Everyone here seems to be cool and so far I've met some great people. Get stuck in mate!!
    Thanks for such a warm welcome, I don't have any friends that are AB or DLs. It would be lovely to have people to share with and to talk to