Thread: hi from me!

Default hi from me!

hello everyone!

I've been a dl ever since i was 12 which started when i was in a children's home. I continued off and on after leaving care and enjoy suprima snap-on pants and abri form medium x plus.

i am a stamp collector and enjoy reading novels and books on the falklands war - had a school friend who died there.

i like climbing too - done ben nevis last year - very cold -32 degrees. i darent wet cos my nappy would have frozen, but i wore nevertheless!

enjoy football both national and local team supporter - england and west ham.

currently live in london,but if i had the chance i'd move to scotland for some real peace.

in the past i have been to 2 dl parties and enjoyed the more cosy home atmosphere to the club scene. i am single and gay.

Adum

Hi mate glad to see a new member of adisc. Hope to find this site very fun and helpful to you. Btw (I need to ask this, I'm such a film buff) what your favourite film?

Quote Originally Posted by Mightymazza1 View Post
    Hi mate glad to see a new member of adisc. Hope to find this site very fun and helpful to you. Btw (I need to ask this, I'm such a film buff) what your favourite film?
    hi ya mightymazza1, films i enjoyed the most r the shawshank redemption,most of the carry-on films with kenneth williams and charles hawtrey,Doc Hollywood with MJ Fox, My Cousin Vinny and Karate Kid 1 with Ralph Machio and Joe Pesci. these r just but a few. My best tv programme will always be Hill Street Blues with my fav character being Furillo and roll call sergant Hesterous. Let's all be careful out there!!

enough of me wot about yours?

Adum

like yours mines the shawshank redemption i think botth tim robbins and morgan freeman played superb parts. i also love shindlers list and most goodt films (even though im only 15) i really want to go into filming when im older so....yeah!